Our company Smartsourcing is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Cebu (Cebu City) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of business systems analyst and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
Here’s why we think you’d love working at Smartsourcing…
At Smartsourcing, we’re all about fostering a positive work environment for you. We’re always looking for folks who are not afraid to be their absolute authentic selves because we value diversity and inclusion.
We’re proud to be a certified Great Place to Work. We believe that we can expect the best out of you only when you’re happy with where you work and what you do. This is why It is so vital for us that you have a healthy work-life balance.
Some of our company perks include:
• Above-industry salary package
• HMO coverage for you and your dependent/s after one (1) month
• Free coffee every day (latte, americano, or cappuccino) made by our in-house barista
• Subsidized gym membership at Anytime Fitness
As a Technical Business Analyst,
You will be studying the organization’s current computer systems and procedures and recommending changes to programs, systems, and planning, to help information technology (IT) operate more efficiently and effectively and meet customer, organizational, and other requirements. They bring business and TX together by understanding and helping them understand their needs, capabilities, and limitations.
Some of the things we’d expect you to do are to…
• Communicate overall design and approach to each team; create flowcharts, diagrams, other models, and programming instructions to guide the programming team.
• Create functional specifications (as well as any other documentation needed) to clearly denote the scope and requirements of development and QA teams.
• Create wireframes or prototypes using Azure RP, or related tools.
• Review requirement and design changes, determine what parts of the software are affected, and direct system changes to meet requirements.
• Develop test scenarios and test cases; review results of test cases and make adjustments, as needed, to meet requirements.
• Document all aspects of software, for ongoing maintenance and revisions.
• Design and develop system and program requirements; develop and communicate overall design approach.
• Consult with Department managers to determine how best to meet clients and the organization’s requirements.
• Create software test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
• Review design changes, and update program/system requirements as needed.
• Explain programs and systems to technical writers, for the development of technical and/or end-user documentation.
• Stay informed of emerging technologies; determine how they might be useful to the organization.
• Analyze Client’s needs (RFQs) and develop replies to Statement of Work (SOWs).
• Collaborate with DevOps EngSystem Administrator, Desktop Supports, etc., to deliver software.
It would be awesome if you have the following…
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT is required; an MBA (information management) is preferred.
• 5-10 years of experience working as a Business Analyst is required.
• 5+ years’ experience managing software developers/analysts is also required; must have demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of Developers and Technicians.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
• Require strong math, technical, organizational, and management skills.
• Prior project management experience is preferred.
• Prefer candidates with systems analysis certification.
• Need Java programming experience.
• Experience with SQL is a definite plus.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Smartsourcing is an innovative company based in the Philippines that provides world-class outsourcing solutions. They specialize in knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services and provide industry-leading customer service with quality assurance. Smartsourcing focuses on building long-term relationships with their clients and helping them achieve their business objectives. With their talent pool of skilled professionals, Smartsourcing creates tailored solutions that help businesses develop and grow. Their services include data entry, data analysis, bookkeeping, customer support, and software development. They also provide strategic consulting and management solutions that help clients achieve measurable results. Smartsourcing is committed to helping businesses increase their efficiency and effectiveness.