National Capital Region City Jobs Cash Management Associate Position at TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of cash management associate with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.|
|Position||Cash Management Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Subledger Specialist will be responsible in handling the daily activities of the assigned bank accounts across different ttec entities. The Subledger Specialist will ensure that accounting for cash is done in compliance with company policies and SOX controls, and in accordance with local and US GAAP requirements.
- Daily review of cash transactions and preparation of summary of cash posting for reconciliation with daily bank transactions as basis for Oracle reconciliation and journal entries.
- Preparation of journal entries related to payroll, investments, loans, hedges, intercompany transactions and other cash activities.
- Timely month-end closing of cash module. This requires close coordination with other Accounting teams (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, etc.), Payroll, Treasury and Finance.
- Timely and accurate preparation of bank reconciliations, which includes resolution of reconciling items and handling of cash-related inquires
- Other duties that may be required of the role.
What skills you’ll need:
- Graduate of BS Accountancy (CPA is an advantage)
- At least 1 year working experience in general accounting with ERP systems, preferably Oracle
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and keen to details
- Can work efficiently and effectively in both remote and onsite setting
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Teletech Customer Care Management Philippines Incorporated, 1000, Building F SM Corporate Office, Bay Boulevard, J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, 1700 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Work Remotely
- Health Benefits for you and your family
- 2021 Kincentric Best Employer - Three Years in a Row!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are (values, mission, purpose)
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. We're dedicated to fostering and nurturing a welcoming culture where everyone feels they belong. Where you can take your career to the next level (or around the world!). And of course, where you can innovate and create solutions that make a difference to millions of people every day.
While that keeps us busy.. our TTEC family knows how to have fun! We’re passionate about bringing people together to laugh and celebrate our achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.
We're working hard to earn your smile every day. So, if you’re looking for a career full of purpose and potential, come on over.
At TTEC, our purpose, vision, mission, and values guide who we are and who we aspire to be, serving as the building blocks for the way we conduct business and build relationships.
Deliver humanity to business.
Leading the world's most respected organizations to create and grow emotionally connected, valuable, lasting relationships.
Accelerate growth by simplifying and personalizing interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands.
We’re guide by the values
- Lead every day: We lead every day at every level to achieve results. We know that courageous, authentic leadership translates into positive impact.
- Do the right thing: We expect the highest degree of integrity from ourselves and each other. We act with honesty and respect in everything we do.
- Reach for amazing: We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept can't.
- Seek first to understand: We delight customers every chance we get. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our clients, their customers, and our colleagues.
- Act as one: We’re stronger together — one company with one purpose and one team. We work together and have each other’s backs.
- Live life passionately: We believe in our purpose and live it with intensity. We celebrate, laugh, and have fun together.
Diversity and inclusion at TTEC
There’s diversity. And then there’s inclusion. We foster an inclusive culture where YOU are welcome to be well..YOU. So, join our team and bring your authentic self to work at TTEC!
Meet a few of our team members in our TTEC Welcomes Me as they share what they experienced before joining the team.
And how they are now encouraged to be themselves as a part of our global family at TTEC. Bring your smile to our vibrant global culture!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedules