Cavite Jobs Cashier (immediate Hiring) Position at ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we ESCANOVA VENTURES INC. are looking for candidates for the position of cashier (immediate hiring) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.|
|Position||Cashier (immediate Hiring)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Interacts with the guests and restaurant staff in accepting payments and issuing receipts and change.
- Ensures correct payment and change with the guest are according to the order placed
- Ensures that the actual sales versus POS system are always tally at all times and refrain from any sales variance.
- Ensures correct documentation on employees house account and purchases
- Ensure secrecy of information such as amount of sales
- Encode order in the Cashier’s console
- Receive payment by cash, credit card, debit card or gift checks
- Calculate manually if needed, specially in instances where exact change is not available
- Issue the correct change
- Issue receipts, refunds, discounts as approved by superior
- Count money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift
- Balance the total receipt with cash
- Submits cash sales report to superior and/or Accounting
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- Variances (shortages, overage, refunds, void and the like) must be kept to a minimum since excessive variance reflect inefficient operations
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
At least college undergraduate of two years (four semesters) preferably related to Food and Beverage.
At least four (4) years experience in a restaurant in a 3 star hotel or fine dining restaurant or similar establishment.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be the best internationally acclaimed destination-restaurant in Southeast Asia showcasing genuine Filipino hospitality and sumptuous farm-to-table meals.
Through precise, innovative culinary techniques with loving, respect to using the very best and freshest ingredients in every dish; understanding the importance of refined interiors, and effortless, well-crafted service; pampering and delighting guests in every visit.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)