Cavite Jobs Cashier – Imus Position at PMFTC Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Cashier - Imus. For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, PMFTC Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Cashier - Imus|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools.
Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions. Your day to day
- You will work within the Sales Office to ensure treasury-related transactions, such as monitoring and counting of remittances, safekeeping of cash and checks, and management of revolving funds, are executed timely and accurately.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness in:
- Recording remittances including monitoring of cash and check collection.
This includes daily preparation of cash and checks for transmittal to the bank
- Preparation of bank reconciliations including the early resolution of reconciling items.
This includes preparation of related banking reports for submission to Treasury HQ
- Manage revolving funds including disbursements of vendor payments, reimbursement of expenses, monitoring revolving fun levels, and submission of branch expense report to Accounts Payable
- Ensure Sales Office treasury-related transactions are in compliance with financial controls and with relevant PMI Practices & Principles including Fiscal Compliance Policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or other related course
- 1-3 years of work experience, handling or overseeing an accounting, financial support, treasury function, credit management, or cashiering, preferably in a multinational company or bank
- Exposure in direct selling/distribution company of FMCG is preferred but not required
What we offer Our success depends on our talented employees who come to work here every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours.
We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
Work Schedule and Location Mondays to Saturdays, 8:00AM
Imus Sales Office
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see ww.pmi.com.
PMFTC Inc., an affiliate of PMI, is the market leader in the local cigarette industry. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be part of a company not only with a proven record of success but also a clear plan for the future. Today, we are leaders in pioneering innovation and new products that best address the evolving needs of our adult consumers and markets. We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
- Industry: Tobacco
- Registration No.: 200918900
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed, Regular Hours, Monday - Saturday