Bulacan Jobs Certified Plant Mechanic Position at LakePower Converter, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC with full time working hours for our company office, LakePower Converter, Inc., for residents of Bulacan and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Maintenance and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, LakePower Converter, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC.
|Company||LakePower Converter, Inc.|
|Position||Certified Plant Mechanic|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC
Electrical and Electronic Manufacturing
Lo3 Block 2 Phase 1 CEZ
LAKEPOWER CONVERTER INC
Lo3 Block 2 Phase 1 CEZ
Lakepower Converter Inc is electronic Company which is located and operating at PEZA, Rosario, Cavite. It is a manufacturing Company which is producing DC/DC power converter products. It has 400+ manpower.
• Responsible for machinery inspections, preventative maintenance, machinery lubrication, installation and repair of plant industrial machinery
• Promote strong safety practices including lockout/tag-out and work area cleanliness
• Certified Plant Mechanic with at least units earned in B.S. Mechanical Engineering or related vocational courses.
• Good working knowledge in the operation and maintenance of plant mechanical utility systems
• With Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Services NCII certification from TESDA
• With Basic knowledge of criticality of the plant mechanical utilities to the quality and delivery of the products of the manufacturing plant being supported
• Good working knowledge in plant utility systems trouble shooting/root-cause analysis
• Good oral and written communication skills
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lakepower Converter Inc. was incorporated and registered with SEC on 16th of October 2007 and in PEZA as Peza Ecozone Enterprise on 8th November 2007. And only started it commercial operation last September 9, 2010.
It has a total lot area of 5,00 square meters and factory area of 1,290 square meters.
The company paid up capital was Php 28,00,00.00.
The main activity of Lakepower Converter Inc. are transformer and coil winding, electronic part soldering, and PCB assembly.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), All government mandated benefits, Mondays-Saturdays 8:00am - 5:00 pm