Certified Public Accountant Vacancies at St. Francis Square Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Certified Public Accountant. For candidates who reside in Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at St. Francis Square Group of Companies and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||St. Francis Square Group of Companies|
|Position||Certified Public Accountant|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a Certified Public Accountant with extensive experience in the industry to be part of our team!
What awaits you if you consider this opportunity?
- Great base pay
- HMO upon regularization
- Promotion opportunities
- Regularization after 6 months
- 30 days leave credits
What will you do?
- Responsible for the Timely accounting/Recording of all financial-related transactions, gathering of Statistical data, Maintenance of Operational controls, and Preparation of Financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, Budgets, Tax returns, and others.
What do we need from you?
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/ Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
St. Francis Square Group of Companies was established to empower the Filipino by offering him products and properties which are yet the best of its kind.
The corporate philosophy of St. Francis Square Group of Companies is to strike the ideal balance between affordable products, equitable investments, best location and community welfare. Thus, the company's projects promote economic growth, open doors to small entrepreneurs, initiate new industry standards while setting the pace for world-class property development.
The trade secret of the St. Francis Square Group Of Companies is that it always keep in mind its buying public. That way, the company is inspired to keep abreast of and even exceed the expectations of its consumers.
In achieving this delicate balance, the company ensures that quality, service, value and community welfare are observed at all times. It believes that it is in giving back to the community that it gains more. In gaining the public's trust and confidence, the company is guided by an intangible yet higher purpose, the glorification of our God.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays and half-day on Saturdays