Camarines Norte Jobs Channel Development And Activation Manager (camarines Norte & Camarines Sur) Position at Universal Robina Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Channel Development and Activation Manager (Camarines Norte & Camarines Sur)) with full time working hours for our company office, Universal Robina Corporation, for residents of Camarines Norte and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Universal Robina Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Channel Development and Activation Manager (Camarines Norte & Camarines Sur).
|Company||Universal Robina Corporation|
|Position||Channel Development And Activation Manager (camarines Norte & Camarines Sur)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Universal Robina Corporation is looking for a Channel Development and Activation Manager (Camarines Norte and Camarines Sur).
The Channel Development and Activation Manager (Camarines Norte and Camarines Sur) will be responsible for managing the actual sales operations and executing the business strategies by planning, leading, organizing and monitoring the performance of the regional distributor and its field sales to achieve the goals set by URC.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Lead and grow an assigned sales territory by implementing the distribution strategies.
- Create and implement approved coverage plans to ensure maximum distribution to targeted areas or accounts.
- Implement and monitor the implementation of national and local category and channel marketing programs. in order to ensure product presence, availability and lead to generation of sales.
- Develop and implement visibility strategies through cost-effective merchandising and promotion programs.
What are the Qualifications?
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in an FMCG industry.
- Strong work experience in market or territory development, negotiations, communications and people management skills.
- With professional driver’s license and willing to be relocated.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Must be amenable to work in Camarines Norte and Camarines Sur.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. We’ve built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. We also have premium brands from SBA through their snackfoods segment such as Thins, Cheezels, CC’s, Kettle and Natural Chip, Co., and Griffin’s through their high-quality sweet biscuits and wide range of healthy wrapped snacks called Nice and Natural. URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
- We offer multi-industry and International exposure. URC is the major player in various food, agricultural and industrial sectors with a powerful presence throughout the ASEAN Regions.
- We advocate a culture of success. URC empowers its people to become holistic individuals and socially responsible leaders.
- We are committed to promoting learning and development. URC provides exciting experiences for its people to maximize their potentials and hone their talents. We bring the best in our people and offer them a rewarding career.
OUR CORE PURPOSE
Delight everyone with good food choices.
- Put people first. We care, cultivate trust, and listen without judgement
- Own it. We take initiative to unlock opportunities.
- Dare to do. We champion experimentation and incubate new ideas.
- Move forward fast. We see the big picture and learn along the way.
We are a sustainable global enterprise of world class talent. Giving everyone access to high quality planet-friendly products. Enhancing the lives of our employees, customers, consumers, and communities.
Apply with us today and join us in delighting our employees, customers, consumers, and communities with good food choices!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant, and growing presence in the ASEAN and Oceania markets. It is among the Philippines' pioneers in the industry. It has been operating for over 50 years since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products Inc. in 1954, a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig City.
URC is engaged in an array of food-related businesses, including the production and distribution of branded consumer snack foods and beverages; commodities such as sugar and flour; and agro-industrial businesses mainly hogs, animal feed, and other related products.
URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes. It has unswervingly showcased its innovation and excellence through groundbreaking products to the ASEAN market and wide distribution networks in both modern and traditional channels.
Mr. John envisioned URC to become a premiere food and beverage player across the ASEAN region with strong market position. URC products are also exported to other markets like the US, Europe, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and also in West African countries like Ghana, and Nigeria through our URC Thailand office. In 2014 URC started its venture to developed markets such as New Zealand and Australia which is now called, URC Oceania.
URC has built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack 'n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region. We also have premium brands from SBA through their snackfoods segment such as Thins, Cheezels, CC’s, Kettle and Natural Chip, Co., and Griffin’s through their high quality sweet biscuits and wide range of healthy wrapped snacks called Nice and Natural.
URC's key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities. URC will continue to transform and delight consumers in line with the changing competitive dynamics, and growth opportunities in Asia.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: urobinc
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), All Government Mandated Benefits
- Specific Location: Camarines Norte and Camarines Sur