Cavite Jobs Chemist Position at Pigmentex, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, we Pigmentex, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as chemist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position’s primary responsibility is to conduct quality assurance tests and inspection of all raw materials and finished products and ensure that these comply with set quality standards and specifications.
The position holder is also responsible in monitoring the proper use and maintenance of all safety and pollution control facilities in accordance with government standards and requirement.
A. Pollution Control
- Review existing safety and pollution control facilities in Pigmentex, Inc., and recommend needed actions to upgrade them.
- Assist in the installation of safety and pollution control devices and policies and ensure that these are in accordance with government standards and regulations.
- Monitor the proper use and maintenance of all safety and pollution control facilities in accordance with government standards and requirement.
- Assist in securing appropriate government licenses for safety and pollution control as well as ensure renewal on time.
B. Quality Assurance
- Ensure the integrity of raw materials as they are used in the production processes, the batches as they come out of cooking and the finished goods prior to shipment. Assist, analyze, evaluate production cooks especially during trial and first runs of new or modified products.
- Evaluate present procedures utilized in the checking of raw materials, work-in progress, and finished goods to determine if they meet acceptable standards.
- Analyze and evaluate “To Be Blended”, or “TBB’s” and recommend actions to be taken. Ensure zero-waste in the application of TBBS.
- Determine the mechanics of testing present problems of raw material suppliers, production systems and customers. Analyze bottlenecks and recommend new mechanics to ensure that expectations of suppliers, customers and production are met.
- Maintain confidentiality of Technical documents such as formulations, production procedures at all times. Reproduction of copies shall only be with the approval of the General Manager.
- Review all standard procedures at least once a year and recommend changes as needed.
- Comply with plant safety and housekeeping practices/standards as well as fire prevention rules.
- Perform other related functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Licensed Chemist
- With adequate knowledge in industrial safety, pollution control, and environmental restrictions.
- Hardworking and thorough.
- Analytical, flexible, and results oriented.
- With good oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to relocate OR reliably commute in Carmona Cavite
Why should YOU apply?
- GREAT PAY
- Career Growth and Advancement (paid trainings & SEMINARS)
- Company Initiated Benefits (Leaves, Monetary and Non-Monetary Benefits)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pigmentex Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Resins Incorporated, 100% Filipino company engaged in the manufacture of synthetic resins and Industrial chemicals for various Industries in the country & abroad. Pigmentex Inc. is principally engaged in the production of specialty chemicals like calcium sulfate and aluminum paste for paints. It also manufactures synthetic resins under a tolling arrangement with RI Chemical Incorporated and Pacific Resins, Inc. - both are sister companies.
Its aluminum paste and calcium sulphate started operations in 1990 and 1992; respectively. Both plants have yet to go on full-time commercial operations.
The manufacture of Alkyd resins under a tolling arrangement with RI Chemical Corporation started in September 1996 while the manufacture of polyesters and emulsions followed in 1997.
The plant complex is located at the People’s Technology Complex. (Formerly Cavite - Carmona Industrial Estate) in Carmona, Cavite while its main business office is within the RI Chemical Corporation compound in Bagong Ilog, Pasig City.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance