Cavite Jobs Civil Engineer Position at Tochigi-Ken Technologies International Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Tochigi-Ken Technologies International Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Other Engineering, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of civil engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Tochigi-Ken Technologies International Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Other Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Check design calculations of designers and other engineers within the team.
2. Reviewed drawings and specifications.
3. Prepared cost estimates using Excel.
4. Possess good interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication. 5. Performed construction observation of drainage installation and responsible for soil samples, notes, etc.
6. Identified and coordinated the preparation of sketches and legal descriptions for required easement acquisitions.
7. Prepared project proposals, schedules, cost estimates and construction specifications; monitored project schedules.
8. Also performed contract administration and construction observation on a variety of roadway, bridge and site development construction projects. Supervised a Civil Designer and two Drafting Technicians.
9. Designed and drafted in 2D and/or 3D
10. Prepare site plans and reports including Layout, Grading & Drainage, Stormwater Management, Soil Erosion and Sediment Control, Profiles and Construction Details.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tochigi-ken Technologies Inc. was established in August 10, 2006 as Cleanroom/ESD Consumables, Toolings and Fabrication Supplier for Semiconductors, Electronics, medical devices, food processing and pharmaceutical companies. As a result of our diversification over the years, we have opened up our doors in the construction business providing specialized technical capabilities in cleanroom construction also in semicon/electronics and in medical/pharmaceutical industries.
Our policy is to create a global perspective as a solution provider responding to the needs of our customer with Best Quality, Lead Time and Low Cost. We are looking for talented and hardworking electricaldesign engineers with experience in construction industry to join our engineering and operations group.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees