Cavite Jobs Collection Assistant (teachers Loan Collection) | Bank | Cavite Position at PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Collection Assistant (Teachers Loan Collection) | Bank | Cavite and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies|
|Position||Collection Assistant (teachers Loan Collection) | Bank | Cavite|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The position is primarily responsible for assisting the Collection and Acquired Asset Section Head in maintaining a low aging of receivable, administration and monitoring of accounts to ensure that payments on the accounts are made on time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives loan payments
- Monitors loan payments
- Exhausts all collection efforts in order to maintain a low aging of receivable
- Encodes and summarizes all payments received for the day
- Reviews aging of receivables and classifies accounts appropriately
- Assists Superior in ensuring that aging of non-performing loans is within industry standards
- Monitors micro-financing collections/loan payments to reduce the higher non-performing ratio
- Identifies accounts needing follow-up
- Conducts follow-up on customers with past due accounts
- Attends promptly to customer queries, complaints and problems brought to his/her attention including but not limited to payments, deferments, and loan status
- Provides information to borrowers, explains regulations and policies, justifies course of action taken, and related collection matters
- Immediately brings to the superior’s attention any critical or sensitive customer relations matters
Report Preparation and File Management
- Prepares monthly loan collection status report
- Maintains records/general control filing system of all correspondences, reports, memoranda, and documents for record purposes
- Participates actively during staff meetings, training programs and other professional development work
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of any four (4) year course
- At least one (1) year work related experience
- With knowledge of collection procedure
- Willing to work in Bacoor, Cavite
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies is composed of various companies ranging from its flagship business of pawn brokering to local and international remittance, micro-insurance, rural banking, hotel and restaurant management, jewelry and sports accessory retail, information technology, real estate, professional management, and corporate social responsibility.
Formally established in 1988, PJ Lhuillier,Inc. (PJLI) is a dynamic, multi-industry company that owns and operates businesses dealing with pawnshop, non-pawnshop financial services (banking, international and local remittance, non-life insurance, electronic loading, bills payment, and collection service), retail (jewelry and health and wellness products), hotel and restaurant management, information technology management, sports, and real estate/property management.
It is the proud parent company of Cebuana Lhuillier, one of the leading and largest non-bank financial services providers in the Philippines with over 1,700 branches nationwide. PJLI attributes its dominance in the industry to integrity and heartfelt service, its robust network of local and international industry partners, and its steadfast commitment to nurture market-leading businesses for its growing clientele.
Today, the P.J. Lhuillier Group of Companies seeks to become the best and preferred microfinancial and business-to-business solutions partner. The company intends to fulfil this vision through rendering dedication, hard work, and service.
We are your most trusted financial partner
We will empower Filipinos through financial services anytime and anywhere
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guaranteed Bonus, Performance Bonus, Support: Mondays- Fridays/ Operations: Daily including Holidays
- Specific Location: Makati