Cavite Jobs Collector And Credit Investigator (general Trias, Cavite) Position at RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Collector and Credit Investigator (General Trias, Cavite) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱11,000 - ₱15,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||RADIOWEALTH FINANCE COMPANY INC.|
|Position||Collector And Credit Investigator (general Trias, Cavite)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 11.100|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.000|
Responsible for the credit investigation and collection in a branch in accordance with the company standards to attain company goals and objectives. Process owner in terms of booking, Collection Efficiency, Remedial Management, Real and Property Owned and Acquired Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing
- Achieves booking target by determining number of loan applications required
- Visits clients regularly and maintains good relationships with them to encourage repeat business
- Visits and maintains constant and regular dialogue with dealers and coordinates with agents or business opportunity service specialists
- Knows and is aware of what competition is doing and reports to branch manager any unsual events which may affect the branch operations
- Elevates concerns brought to his attention by clients, dealers and agents at once
- Achieves and maintains collection efficiency target following the company credit standard policy and guidelines
- Receives, evaluates and conducts initial interview of walk-in customers
- Conducts credit investigation within required proximity and work hours
- Conducts unit/collateral verifications of approved loan applicants
- Maintains the up-to-date status of customer’s visit card
- Conducts a pre-collection visit a week before the first due date and regular collection follow-up on delinquent or past due account
- Remits all collections and unissued official receipts to admin office/branch manager before the end of the day
- Undertakes and conducts personal visit of delinquent accounts and initiates immediate corrective actions whether for restructuring, moratorium, repossession or legal action
- Coordinates and discusses with branch manager concerns regarding delinquent accounts
- Serves demand letters, return check notice to concerned customer and ensures acknowledgement receipt
- Prepares daily itinerary performance report
- Encodes credit report on web application system
- Prepares credit report and discusses with branch manager
- Coordinates with loans clerk on mortgage documentations, post dated check and insurance requirements
- Assists on registration of necessary loan documents
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at 2 years in college and/or graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field of study
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Can communicate both oral and written
- Knows basic microsoft applications
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and must have motorcycle
- Candidate must be willing to work in General Trias, Cavite
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded by Domingo M. Guevara, a self-made industrialist who created his Legacy from pioneering the very first Filipino-made Radio and appliances in the Philippines, Radiowealth Finance Company Inc. was born.
RFC is a non-bank finance company whose primary purpose is to engage in consumer and retail lending by providing accessible credit to livelihood projects and to the micro-enterprise sector. Incorporated in May 1964, it presently has a certificate of authority to operate as a finance company from the Securities and Exchange Commission granted on March 25, 1993.
To date, RFC is the BIGGEST non-bank finance company with more than 1,500 STRONG employees (and steadily growing) strategically deployed to more than 200 Branches NATIONWIDE covering 80% of Philippines Cities & Municipalities. We have a DIVERSE portfolio catering to all needs of every Filipino people coming from all levels of our socio-economic grid.
Our workforce is COMMITTED in BUILDING SOLID RELATIONSHIPSto our Clientele across Philippine Archipelago through our Team work, Professionalism, Accountability, “Malasakit” (Ownership), Integrity and Service Excellence.We HIGHLY PROMOTE Diversity, Inclusiveness and Growth in our organization.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)