Cavite Jobs Commis Iii (urgent Hiring) Position at ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of COMMIS III (URGENT HIRING) in our company, ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||ESCANOVA VENTURES INC.|
|Position||Commis Iii (urgent Hiring)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Commis II you are responsible for the daily mis-en-place and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities.
- Support the Commis I in the daily operation.
- Work according to instruction of superiors.
- Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the standards.
- Control food stock and food cost.
- Prepare daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the Kitchen.
- Complete daily tasks as instructed.
- Ensure highest standard and consistent quality in daily preparation.
- Coordinate with other sections.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensure water, light, gas shut-off when not in use.
- Follow first in, first out.
At least one (1) year experience in a restaurant in a 3 star hotel or fine dining restaurant or similar establishment
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To be the best internationally acclaimed destination-restaurant in Southeast Asia showcasing genuine Filipino hospitality and sumptuous farm-to-table meals.
Through precise, innovative culinary techniques with loving, respect to using the very best and freshest ingredients in every dish; understanding the importance of refined interiors, and effortless, well-crafted service; pampering and delighting guests in every visit.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)