Makati City Jobs Communication Analyst Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Company Confidential has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as communication analyst with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Conceptualize and implement an effective public relations plan for the company’s various programs.
- Produce and manage appropriate information tools such as but are not limited to website, social media assets, advertising materials, brochures, audio visual materials, annual reports.
- Provide the necessary creative information materials for various groups such as but are not limited to brochures, audio visual presentations, event collaterals, events management, exhibit materials, speeches, presentation materials, advertising materials.
- Draft and implement strategies to manage communication risks and issues.
- Support and facilitate review and distribute e-mail messages in alignment to company policies, guidelines, and technical restrictions of the tools.
- Post articles and execute on updates and small developments to appropriate internal websites.
- Work with office tools, MS applications, service operations tools.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Organizational or Mass Communication
- Minimum (2) years relevant experience
- Competent in office package: Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Understanding web traffic metrics and data analysis skills
- WordPress experience and/or HTML / CSS
- Experience using SharePoint or other workflow management tools
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Hybrid Work Setup
- Outstanding Career Growth & Development Opportunities
- Competitive Salary and Work Benefit Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a SME fast growing company incorporated in Malaysia. The company provides IoT solutions to enterprise customers. We help businesses leverage the fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0) to transform their digital infrastructure through increased connectivity and automation.
We are looking to expand our business in the Philippines and we are seeking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager in IT/Telco Solution to join our team.