Bulacan Jobs Company Nurse /admin Assistant Position at BSFIL Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, BSFIL Technologies, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as company nurse /admin assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||BSFIL Technologies, Inc.|
|Position||Company Nurse / Admin Assistant|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Administers emergency care to employees within legal scope of nursing like first aid treatment, vital signs and dispensing of medicines.
- Transports ill employees to accredited hospitals.
- Creates health and safety awareness among employees.
- Schedules and coordinates Annual Physical Examinations of all employees.
- Assesses pre-employment medical examination results.
- Prepares monthly accident and illness reports.
- Monitors hospital bills, medical reimbursement and prepares letter of authority for accredited hospitals.
- Maintains employees’ individual medical records with strict confidentiality.
As Administrative Assistant
- Keeps and maintains inventory record of office, pantry, medical and janitorial supplies, uniforms, admin documents, laboratory gowns and cap. Also, requests and receives from Admin Officer and dispenses such items to employees.
- Participates/assists in Company Events (Christmas Party, Summer Outing, Sports Fest)
- Provides receptionist services (answering phone calls, sending/receiving fax, assisting visitors, etc.)
- Distributes monthly supplies for each department.
- Participates in HRA special projects.
- Assist in general transmittal of documents and items to and from the plant
- Monitor disposal area to and from the plant
- Monitor and check parking lot usage
- Other tasks related to HR and Admin
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing; preferably with updated PRC License
- MS Office proficient
- Good oral and written skills
- Relevant experience in admin/reception work
- With updated First Aid Training
- With BOSH certificate from OHNAP(preferred)
- Willing to be assigned in Ochoa. St. Tinejero, Pulilan, Bulacan City
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BSFIL Technologies, Inc. is a Filipino owned entity engaged in the manufacturing and trading of food ingredients and seasonings that caters to majority of food manufacturing companies, hotels and restaurants, and food chains. Our goal is to supply our clients with world-class, cost effective, and cost efficient products and services.
BSFIL Technologies Inc. creates custom blended products to satisfy our customers' specific requirements. Our company carries a wide variety of product lines including Ground/Whole Spices, Spice Oleoresins, Food Additives, Seasoning Blends, Liquid Sauces, Natural Flavors, Food Colors and various food ingredients. Moreover, we are capable of supplying Low-Bac Spices and Seasonings.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: CS200308405
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Uniform, Monday to Thursday (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM) and Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)