Pasay City Jobs Complex Property Manager Position at DoubleDragon Properties Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasay City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Complex Property Manager in our business office, DoubleDragon Properties Corp..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DoubleDragon Properties Corp.|
|Position||Complex Property Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Brief Job Description:
Assists the Property Manager in the day to day operation of retail and parking, oversees and enhances the value of the property through effective and efficient management and supervises the entire on-site staff (Administration, Engineering, Housekeeping and Security).
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring that all standard process flows are known to all on-site personnel to achieve smooth and efficient transactions between tenants and administration personnel
2. Enforce house rules and fit-out guidelines as well as all other policies and procedures set forth by the property management without prejudice to maintaining good relations with the tenants
3. Ensure completeness of documentation and records of expenses, repairs and maintenance, statutory permits and licenses, tenant’s profile, internal and external communications and all other related documents.
4. Comply with all government and environmental permits and licenses ensuring that the property has complete documentations such SEC, COR, DENR permits, Local Government permits, FSIC, As-built plans, permits and licenses, etc.
5. Ensure safety and security of tenants and guest by having a security plan and ensuring that property’s safety devices are fully operational.
6. Devise ways to achieve cost effective operations, energy conservation and savings generating innovations
7. Promptly act on tenant complaints either by directly assisting them or provide them other alternatives to immediately address their concern. Make the tenant’s business, our business and ensure that they achieve uninterrupted business operations
8. Maintain record of all concerns of tenants and ensure close-out of all concerns
9. Ensure proper maintenance and good housekeeping of the premises
10. Ensure that on-site personnel (Maintenance, Housekeeping and Security) performs their duties and responsibilities
11. Prepare annual operating budget and capex items
12. Monitor the operational expenses based on approved budget
13. Perform other works as required.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DoubleDragon Corporation, Ground Floor,Tower 4,DoubleDragon Plaza DD Meridian Park Corner Macapagal Avenue & Edsa Extension Bay Area, Pasay, 1302 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DoubleDragon Properties Corp. is a newly listed real estate company led by its Chairman Edgar “Injap” Sia II (founder of Mang Inasal) and the Co-Chairman Tony Tan-Caktiong (founder of Jollibee). Having achieved a market capitalization of over $2 Billion in less than two years from IPO, it is now one of the top 5 listed companies on the Philippine Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalization.
The Company’s Vision is to accumulate 1 Million square meters of leasable space by 2020. 700,00 square meters of leasable space will be coming from the rollout of 100 community malls in the provincial areas of the Philippines under its subsidiary “CityMall” which is a partnership with SM Investments Corporation. CityMall is poised to become the largest independently branded community mall chain in the country. The balance of 300,00 square meters of leasable space will be coming from two office projects in Metro Manila, namely DD Meridian Park in the Bay Area and Jollibee Tower in Ortigas CBD. The Company's flagship project in Metro Manila is DD Meridian Park, a 4.8 hectare prime commercial block located in the growing central business district of the Bay Area along the corners of Roxas Blvd., EDSA and Macapagal Ave. The first phase, DoubleDragon Plaza, which consists of four BPO Towers on top of a retail podium is currently under construction and slated for completion by 2018. DD Meridian Park, once fully built, will contribute 280,00 square meters of leasable space to DoubleDragon’s portfolio.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate/Business Attire
- Specific Location: Pasay