Pasig City Jobs Compliance Assistant Position at ACOM CONSUMER FINANCE CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, ACOM CONSUMER FINANCE CORPORATION is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Compliance Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||ACOM CONSUMER FINANCE CORPORATION|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ACOM Consumer Finance Corporation is looking for passionate, innovative, and amazing individuals who are in pursuit of excellence and prominence! Be the part of the game-changing team today and #ACOMplishYourDreams!
- Work with a multinational company with a rock-solid foundation!
- Be part of the Leading Consumer Finance company from Japan!
- Experience the wonders of our vast network and extensive history!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensures company’s compliance with the applicable Philippine regulatory compliance matters.
- Maintains good public relations with various entities such as Philippine Finance Association, AMLC, and other regulatory bodies.
- Keeps up to date with the laws and regulations that would impact the company’s operations, internally and externally.
- Performs routine checks to ensure that company’s adherence to applicable laws and regulations
What you’ll need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree holder, any audit/finance/banking-related course.
- At least Two (2) years of related working experience in the COMPLIANCE field, preferably in a Financial institution.
- Experienced in the acquisition and renewal of permits/licenses with different government agencies.
- Strong background on different rules and regulations of governing authorities (e.g. BIR, AMLC, SEC, etc.)
Benefits and Privileges:
- Your Sick Leave will cover you when you feel under the weather.
- A Vacation Leave will always be there for your summer beach time.
- We support our employees with Bereavement Leave from 1st day of work as we understand the feeling of losing someone.
- Our partnered HMO will make healthcare very easy.
- Worry not for your loved ones as we have our Life Insurance.
- Our compliance with all Government and Labor related regulations ensures your Job Security.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Acom Consumer Finance Corporation, 45 San Miguel, 10th F, 45 San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in the Philippines in July 2017, ACOM Consumer Finance Corporationis a personal loan business under the joint venture of ACOM CO., LTD. and ITOCHU CORPORATION.
- ACOM CO., LTD. is the market leader in the consumer finance industry in Japan under MITSUBISHI UFJ Group, one of the biggest financial conglomerates in the world.
- ITOCHU CORPORATION, an industry giant withapproximately 100 bases in 62 countries, is engaged in domestic trading, import/export, and overseas trading of various products such as textile, machinery, metals, minerals, energy, chemicals, food, general products, realty, information and communications technology, and finance, as well as business investment in Japan and overseas.
Based on the spirit of human dignity and in putting customers first, ACOM aims to contribute to the realization of an enjoyable and affluent personal life, and to improve lifestyle through a creative and innovative management.
Acom Consumer Finance Corporation was established in the Philippines in July 2017 under the synergistic joint venture of ACOM CO., LTD.(headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) and ITOCHU CORPORATION (headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo).
- ACOM is a leading company in consumer finance industry in Japan and has credit screening expertise and loan collection know-how.
- ITOCHU has been involved in personal loan business in Japan and overseas for a long period of time, and also has a long history of over 100 years in the Philippines with a strong network and expertise in corporate management.
By leveraging its experience and know-how, respectively, the two companies have decided to launch the business to facilitate financing for individuals in the Philippines.
Acom Consumer Finance Corporation started in 2017 with only a handful of locations centered in Metro Manila, and with the company’s head office based in Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Over the years, the company has opened more than 20 physical locations across Luzon and an online channel, making it easier for clients to apply for a loan.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: CS201724897
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Paid Leaves, HMO, Life Insurance, Annual Salary Increase, Promotion Opportunities, Shifting Schedule, 40-Hours per Week
- Specific Location: Ortigas Center