Compliance Management Analyst | Hybrid | Night Shift Vacancies at Alorica Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Compliance Management Analyst | Hybrid | Night Shift. For those of you who live in Makati City & Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Alorica Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Compliance Management Analyst | Hybrid | Night Shift|
|Region||Makati City, Manila City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Compliance Monitoring and Assessment
- Policy and Procedure Oversight and Governance
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact for client’s compliance matters in assigned locations.
- Monitor and deliver contractual requirements for all compliance and regulatory matters related to client including but not limited to: contractual compliance, CPP and Do Right audit requirements.
- Compliance with relevant regulatory guidance provided by Alorica and the client
- Change Control management of any compliance changes, launches of new temporary or permanent client’s space.
- SOP compliance manual & metrics oversight based on client directives and expectations.
- Serve as compliance SME/oversight for all areas and manage special tasks/projects
- Collaborate on, create and manage policies and procedures
- Perform audits and second level assessments as needed
- Manage and lead remediation efforts for issues and/or areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate with Operations and all Support groups to remediate compliance performance issues.
- Serve as escalation point to client for all compliance and risk issues.
- Monitor and manage compliance percentage metrics performance relative to goals
- Monthly reporting of the SOP Compliance manual requirements with action plans, timelines, owners, etc.
- Maintain and report on all compliance metrics, action plans and deliver monthly compliance summary reports.
- Perform trend analysis on compliance metrics and identify areas of concern impacting programs, sites, agents, etc.
- Provide advice, subject matter expertise and appropriate solutions for compliance risk regarding the development of new client business or proposed site expansions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 or more years of combined audit experience in one or more of the following fields: compliance and risk management practices, physical and facility security, or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years project management or similar experience
- Experience developing and implementing compliance and risk controls and monitoring programs.
- Experience leading change across multiple business functions.
OTHER INFORMATION (Skills and Abilities):
- Strong knowledge of compliance requirements and regulations in the related industries
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong background in auditing, analysis and remediation of identified issues
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the company and externally with client.
- Ability to work independently, identify and solve issues and deal with change.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||L30, Alorica, Inc., Alphaland Southgate Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT ALORICA PHILIPPINES
Alorica is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing solutions that span the entire customer lifecycle.
Here’s the deal – we think serving clients is awesome. And that’s why, when it comes down to it, we really only do one thing – we make lives better…one interaction at a time.
THE PHILIPPINES – OUTSTANDING OUTSOURCING
The Philippines has consistently proven to be an exceptional location for the outsourcing industry. High proficiency in English, an educated workforce, robust and reliable technology infrastructure and lower operational costs all contribute to the nation’s reputation as a market leader.
THE ALORICA PHILIPPINES FOOTPRINT
30,500 employees. 17 sites. 12 cities. Three regions.
INDUSTRIES WE LOVE. INDUSTRIES WE SERVE.
Automotive | Technology | Healthcare & Insurance | Retail & E-Commerce | Financial Services | Media & Entertainment | Travel & Transportation
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Meal Allowance, Rice Allowance, Business Casual, Varies
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Compliance Management Analyst | Hybrid | Night Shift position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Makati City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Manila City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Makati City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Manila City 2023