San Juan City Jobs Corporate Planning Manager Position at Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund, Inc. (PSMBFI)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Corporate Planning Manager in our company, Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund, Inc. (PSMBFI). For candidates who reside in San Juan City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Top Management and possess a Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund, Inc. (PSMBFI)|
|Position||Corporate Planning Manager|
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Top Management|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- To analyze industry conditions and conceptualize the strategic and long-term goals of the company in line with PSMBFI’s mission and vision relative to the corporate environment and aids in program-formulation at the organizational and departmental levels in order to achieve these goals and objectives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, directs and controls activities of the Corporate Planning Department
- Analyzes trends of industries such as mutual benefit, savings and loan
- Conducts high-level research and validates studies done by the Economic Research Officer to ensure development of competitive strategies towards achieving PSMBFI’s goals and objectives
- Develops feasibility and viability studies/business plans on the company’s business options/ventures
- Facilitates and spearheads strategic planning workshops and business review on a regular basis
- Facilitates the formulation of PSMBFI Strategic Plan
- Conducts cost-benefit analysis, measures, and provides recommendations to aid Management in their evaluation and approval of project proposals from the different departments/committees (such as IT Roadmap, CSR, etc.)
- Sets-up information/database which will allow the company to track competitor strategies
- Formulates plans and proposals to address shortfalls in the implementation of organizational strategies
- Conducts operational and business risk assessment and develops risk management processes in collaboration with other Department Heads; periodically coordinates with Risk Officer for mitigation strategies
- Ensures continuous updates of operations manual
- Prepares and ensures accuracy of the management level reports, including the President’s Report
- Oversees the preparation and management of office budget
- Communicates issues and problems in a timely manner to management
- Ensures departmental targets are met through people management, performance review, reward and recognition
- Performs tasks as provided for in the updated and approved PSMBFI Operations Manual
- Performs other related functions as directed by superior
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or any related course
- With MBA or related post-graduate degree (based on PSMBFI’s Recruitment and Placement Policy) and relevant technical trainings
- With a minimum of 4 years related experience in managerial capacity in the same field
- Experience in analyzing and quantifying complex strategic issues tied to long-term business growth
- Experience in Business Forecasting, Market Portfolio Planning, and adept in the use of different strategic frameworks and performance management tools (e.g. Balanced Scorecard, Strategy Planning, SWOT, PESTLE, Gap Planning, etc.)
- Preferably with work background in risk management and risk assessment
- Ability to construct and deliver clear presentations and reports
- Strong critical and analytical thinking, relationship building skills, and ability to influence people from different levels
- Ability to provide sound recommendation and capacity to exercise discretion
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Monday to Friday working days
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Public Safety Mutual Benefit Fund, Inc. (PSMBFI) is a duly registered non-stock, non-profit mutual benefit fund association, organized to provide insurance protection, and financial and material aid to its members.
PSMBFI is committed to provide life insurance coverage for public safety practitioners, both uniformed and civilian. With minimal requirements, PSMBFI immediately releases the cash advance to the beneficiaries to help pay for the member's funeral and burial expenses. Once all the requirements are completed, the full amount of insurance claims is immediately processed.
The association endeavors to continuously improve the benefits given and services rendered to its members. Furthermore, it remains steadfast in its commitment to fulfill its Corporate Social Responsibility Programs to its constituents.
As a financial institution, PSMBFI implements financial literacy programs to educate members from different public safety agencies nationwide.
The association has a strong membership base composed of the uniformed and civilian personnel from the following agencies/institutions:
- Philippine National Police (PNP)
- National Police Commission
- Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP)
- DOTC- Office of Transportation Security
- Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA)
- Philippine Coast Guard
- National Mapping and Resource Information Authority
- Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA)
- Philippine Public Safety College
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Bureau of Immigration
- Land Transportation Office (LTO)
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: A199721584
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: San Juan City