Cavite Jobs Cost Accounting Team Lead Position at United Graphics Expression Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Cost Accounting Team lead. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at United Graphics Expression Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||United Graphics Expression Corporation|
|Position||Cost Accounting Team Lead|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Graduate of BS Accountancy
Preferably with technical know how on work in process inventory
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check update WebShopfloor WIP-Labor and over head per machine/SBU.
- Encode labor and overhead for each JO based on the report given by MIS.
- Confirm the general accounting the completeness and accurate entries of all labor and overhead component.
- Re- class all raw materials issuance w/o JO to proper account then make journal entries were these cost be properly change to.
- Monitor the bills of materials (BOM) and manufacturing orders (MO).
- Cost Roll-up/ Roll-over the landed cost forwarded by the general accounting.
- Reviews all closed Job Order (JO) and monitor completeness of entries required in it.
- ID JO’s for the period (Status: close or open).
- Journalize the closure of work in process- Materials labor & Overhead.
- Closure of job orders SBU’s ( Offset, Print Media & Gravure).
- Review standard costs and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Prepare WIP Variance based on Actual and standard cost of closed JO
- Validate cost of goods sold as part of the month- end close .
- Conduct Physical Count and Reconciliation of Job orders of all SBUs.
- Work with QA Department and logistics division to locate and dispose obsolete inventory items.
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analysis.
- Report on break even points by products and business units.
- Report on margins by product, account officers and business units.
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances.
- Filling of all document/ Journal entries with attachments.
- Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time by superior.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNITED GRAPHIC EXPRESSION CORPORATION (UGEC) is a full-service printing company - a complete resource encompassing all aspects of print solutions from design conceptualization to execution.With headquarters in Dasmariñas, Cavite, since 1988, we have continued to expand our capabilities to meet the needs of our clients. UGEC is a company that welcomes the opportunity to pursue new and progressive printing solutions for our clients. UGEC has earned its ISO Certification (ISO 9001:200) in Y2001. This has been upgraded to the 2008 version (ISO 9001:2008). UGEC is a one-stop-shop, catering to the complexity and sophistication of our clients needs.
To deliver Secured Products and Services to People/Society for the Future, Today
To be the leader in providing FUNCTIONAL, VALUABLE, and SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS in
print and its applications
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS, PagIbig, Philhealth, 13th month pay and Rice Subsidy every month