Credit And Collection Staff Vacancies at Capitol Steel Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Capitol Steel Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as credit and collection staff with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Capitol Steel Corporation|
|Position||Credit And Collection Staff|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Productive and collaborative work environment
- Accessible and supportive management team
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
Be part of a dynamic and hardworking team that will rise to the challenge of putting up a 500,00 MTPY state-of-the-art Italian steel bar rolling mill in Quezon City. Be exposed to the latest world-class technology in a heavy industry. Great opportunity for hands-on learning from the ground up.
Responsible for monitoring the status of Accounts Receivables, including processing & posting payments, preparation of letters, generating reports, record-keeping, and coordinating with the clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in bookkeeping / accounting, sales administration, credit & collections, or customer service
- Strong data analysis, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Organization and strong attention to detail mandatory
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and email software mandatory, experience with ERP and reporting software a plus
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Capitol Steel, a leading manufacturer of reinforcing steel bars in the Philippines, was founded by Han Sui Cheng in 1974. Capitol Steel supplied major projects like the Magat Dam, one of the biggest infrastructure projects of its time in the 1970s. This was followed by other dams like the Pantabangan Dam, the Ipo Dam, the La Mesa Dam, and others.
Capitol Steel was also one of the early adopters of ASTM A615 Grade 60, a high tensile grade used in high-rise projects in the 1980s like the Citibank Tower in Makati among others.
During the traffic crisis of the 1990s, Capitol Steel supplied the fast track projects of the EDSA-Ortigas Interchange, the EDSA-Buendia flyover, the C5-Kalayaan Flyover, and the Katipunan Flyover. The manufacturing plant was also upgraded with European, Japanese, and Taiwanese technology.
In the 200s, Capitol Steel worked together with Centre de Recherches Métallurgiques in Belgium to produce ASTM A706 Grade 75, a higher grade of high tensile steel. This was tested and applied in its own project, a 50,00 sqm high-rise Building in the Ortigas Central Business District. Working together with Sy-Squared, Capitol Steel was able to supply the steel for an office floor plate with long spans and more compact columns that resulted in very high floor area efficiency.
Presently, Capitol Steel, in its fourth decade, remains a solid partner in the construction and real estate industry. It is embarking on a major transformation to meet future challenges. For a list of our projects, visit http://capitolsteel.com.ph/projects/
To be a partner in nation-building and improving the lives of the Filipino through innovative, reliable, and high quality rebars.
To be the most trusted and reliable steel manufacturing company in the Philippines.
- Customer Centricity
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: capitnc
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, 1 month SL/VL, HMO, Casual (Polo Shirts), Monday-Saturday