Bulacan Jobs Csr Position at MDM Systems, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bulacan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MDM Systems, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as CSR and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||MDM Systems, Inc.|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The role will involve, but is not limited to
• Handles Inbound/Outbound calls that covers General Inquiries, Collect Payments, Customer Complaints, Take Phone Orders and Tracking orders.
• Provide top notch customer service to customers via e-mail and phone.
• Ensure a positive customer experience for all contacts.
• Conduct research into any customer service issues.
• Review excel database of customer feedback, track customer service concerns via database.
• Take payment information & other pertinent information such as addresses & phone numbers.
• Liaise with client account representative and work through unwarranted or unjustified negative feedback on account.
• Data Entry for Mail Orders for Australia and New Zealand.
• Other duties may be assigned to assist client’s team.
- With at least 1-2 years in a customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills and experience delivering strong customer service via e-mail and phone
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Fast typing speed
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MDM SYSTEMS, INC. is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that engage in customer support center providing integrated customer relationship, data management services, sales export, marketing support to Australia through telephone, email and internet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Commissions & Incentives