Bulacan Jobs Customer Service Representative – Food Delivery Account Position at Sapient Global Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bulacan and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Sapient Global Services is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Customer Service Representative - Food Delivery Account and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Sapient Global Services|
|Position||Customer Service Representative - Food Delivery Account|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Customer Service Representative – Food Delivery Account
D Munoz Avenue
Sapient Global Services
Muñoz, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Muñoz, Quezon City
Quezon City, Metro Manila
At Sapient, our goal for our people is to be inspired, motivated and creative with their work. Our management approach is designed to help our employees strive for excellence while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Sapient is the best choice for you.
• Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time, and quality of input.
• Resolves telephone messages and delivers information and facts/recommendations to users.
• inspects mail, fax, and email to deliver client services.
• Operates computer/online regulations with the main objective of answering consumer questions.
• 18 years of age and above
• College Graduate with no BPO experience or High School graduate with at least 3 to 6 months of BPO experience preferred
• must be willing to work onsite
₱20,00 – ₱30,00
Number of Job Opening
Highest Education Attainment
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.