Makati City Jobs Customer Service – Retail Account – Makati Position at Alorica Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Alorica Philippines Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as customer service - retail account - makati with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Alorica Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Customer Service - Retail Account - Makati|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Apply now for our biggest Retail Account in US and enjoy the following:
- 17.5k Salary package
- Program Incentives
- 20% Night differential
- Work Onsite
- Full time Work
Screening + HR Interview + Online Examination
- 18 years and above
- Must have completed Senior High School (New Curriculum) | High School Graduate (Old Curriculum)
- Amenable to work onsite in Makati
- Good Communication Skills
2310 MJ PLAZA, Chino Roces extension. Makati City (Near MRT Magallanes station)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||L30, Alorica, Inc., Alphaland Southgate Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alorica is a leading provider of customer management outsourcing solutions spanning the entire customer lifecycle. From customer acquisition and sales, customer care and support, to logistics and fulfillment, Alorica offers a seamless customer experience across all service channels. Alorica’s award-winning Business Process Outsourcing services span both the Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) sectors across all industries for Fortune 100 companies.For more information, please visit ww.alorica.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: A200107354
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Group Life Insurance