Cavite Jobs Customer Service Staff Position at Agripacific Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, we Agripacific Corporation, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as customer service staff and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Customer Service Staff|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
In charge of handling incoming customer orders and complaints. He/She will coordinate with the Sales team for order confirmation and inform Logistics regarding the delivery of materials.
- Graduate of any 2- year or 4-year course. Preferably has a degree in Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, or any equivalent
- Must have at least 1-2 years of working experience in Customer Service.
- Familiarity with computer systems and practices and data entry
- Experience with SAP and MS software applications is an advantage
- Has at least worked for 1 year as a Customer Service Staff in the Food Industry
- Has a background in supply chain management operations
- Willing to be based in Quiapo, Manila for 4 months, office will relocate to Brgy. Sahud-Ulan, Tanza, Cavite after 4 months.
- Willing to work in night shift (with night differential).
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Agripacific Corporation is a food manufacturing company which was established by a group of manufacturing professionals and businessmen who shares one same goal – to manufacture and to provide high quality food products and ingredients for food manufacturers, food service, and other institutions.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Company Uniform, Office-based: Mondays-Fridays; Plant-based: Saturdays or Shift required