National Capital Region City Jobs Customer Success Manager – Work From Home Position at Goway Travel Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Success Manager - Work from Home. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Goway Travel Limited, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱38,000 - ₱45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Goway Travel Limited
|Customer Success Manager - Work From Home
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- The position will involve maintaining policies and procedures to promote repeat client rates, increase client engagement and recognize client loyalty.
- This position will provide client facing support for the Sales teams and other functions while ensuring all tasks support the Goway Way process (preparing documents, organization, coordinating follow ups and tasks for the Sales team).
- The role will involve a mix of phone based and written forms of communication handling client issues professionally and efficiently and interacting regularly with Sales teams to offer first class support.
Other responsibilities may include:·
Managing escalated complaints and client feedback·
Social media feedback management·
Develop, update and promote ‘best practice’ documents·
Manage the online client questionnaires
Other duties as assigned by Manager
- 2 years travel industry experience
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Customer service expertise or customer service-oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge in Salesforce a plus
|National Capital Region
- High growth organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Guaranteed career development and growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Goway Travel, operating since 1970, has been providing unforgettable travel experiences for travellers from all walks of life. We are North America's leading travel provider to Australia & the South Pacific, Asia, Africa & the Middle East, Latin America & Antarctica and the world’s most Idyllic Islands.
Privately owned, we have a global presence with our head office in Toronto and branches in Vancouver, Los Angeles, Sydney and Manila which employ over 250 specialist staff.
What the company does
We offer a wide choice of travel ideas, ranging from fully independent travelling, to escorted tours and adventure touring for the more adventurous trekker. Our vast product range is reflected in the strength of our stand-alone brands: GroupsOnly, Special Events by Goway, AfricaExperts, Asia by Goway, IslandsEscapes, Latin America, GowayAir, AdventuresIncorporated and Holidays of a Lifetime.
The strength of Goway has always been our staff and our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Industry: Travel / Tourism
- Registration No.: FS201423231
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, performance bonuses, Business Casual
- Specific Location: Pasig City