National Capital Region City Jobs Data Engineer – Aws, Phyton Exp | Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Satellite Office is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of data engineer - aws, phyton exp | (wfh) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Data Engineer - Aws, Phyton Exp ||
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Work for our global clients and immerse in our rich and diverse company culture where you can thrive, grow and just be aweSOme! Apply now and discover the Satellite Office Candidate Experience – recognized as one of BEST among BPO companies worldwide.
WHAT IS A DATA ENGINEER ?
Our awesome client, a leading Racing Company based in Australia is looking for a Data Engineer to be part of their Team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
- To provide operational support to consumers the client’s data services, both internal and external. This is accomplished via:
- production and non-production issue resolution
- ongoing development of new capabilities
- support and engagement to digital teams consuming data
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Tertiary qualification in Data Engineering, Data Science or Computer Science
- Experience with AWS services (including EMR, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, Redshift)
- Understanding of ETL techniques and methodologies and ability to construct associated directed acyclic graphs (DAGs)
- Knowledge of database storage, collection and aggregation models, techniques and technologies
- Experience with API development and understanding of software development principles
- Knowledge of Docker, Kafka, MapReduce (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of converting batch pipelines into real-time data streaming (Desirable)
- Tableau visualisation techniques and data sourcing practices (Desirable)
- An interest in the sporting industry (Desirable)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Taguig City Satellite Office, 9th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, The Fort, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at ww.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Specific Location: Gamma, Ortigas