Cavite Jobs Dcim Technical Support Representative Position at Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cavite and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. - Philippine Br. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as DCIM Technical Support Representative and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Schneider Electric Logistics Asia Pte. Ltd. – Philippine Br.|
|Position||Dcim Technical Support Representative|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DCIM Technical Support Representative
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: DCIM TECHNICAL SUPPORT
The DCIM TECHNICAL SUPPORT will be responsible in providing high level of customer satisfaction through basic troubleshooting for APC software.
What will you do?
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of Customer Satisfaction
- Provide Technical Support over Chat / Phone & Email for APC Software and Hardware products including Data Center Expert, NetBotz and a like.
- TSR’s are required to interpret policies and make business decisions under pressure, based on customer and company needs to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Assists potential customer with product selection and configuration. Identifies and routes large opportunities to sales teams for follow up and closure
Who would be successful?
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Support experience, Strong problem-solving skills, technical aptitude.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience working as a Technical Support / Helpdesk / Service Desk in a Shared Services or BPO MNC company is a plus
- Experience in software such as Data Center Expert, NetBotz is a plus.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent. Job role in Customer Service; Technical Support or equivalent.
- Amenable to work in Rosario, Cavite
What’s in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 00+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: **
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)