Makati City Jobs Demand And Supply Planning Specialist Position at Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation are looking for candidates for the position of demand and supply planning specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation|
|Position||Demand And Supply Planning Specialist|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for Demand and Supply Planning Specialist to join our Sales Planning and Administration Department based in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
The Demand and Supply Planning Specialist is a member of the Sales Planning Team that is responsible on providing over-all Demand and Supply Monitoring and Management of Toyota.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in the Rundown management of Toyota or Sales Forecast Plan for a certain period of time and ensure business continuity by providing Short to Mid Term Market Sales and Market Share Forecast.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Key person in Sales Planning and Vehicle Ordering
- Responsible in forecasting, monitoring of status and market shares of handled Toyota model
- Coordination with internal departments in TMP and Toyota Regional Office on vehicle supply
- Analyze handled Toyota model including its competitors.
Our perfect match:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or Business Management
- You are updated and interested with the market shares and trends.
- You are customer-oriented with strong sales inclination.
- You are able to multitask and coordinate with different personalities.
- You have the ability to say No to stakeholders without compromising the relationship.
- You can deal with ambiguity; objection handling.
- Has background in Supply Chain Management and Planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- High analytical skills.
- Ability to coordinate with diverse range of personalities and groups.
- Tenacious team player with Sales & Marketing mindset.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Toyota Motor PhilippinesCorporation (TMP) is the largest automotive company in the country, with the widest vehicle line-up of 20Toyota models. It has over 70 dealers nationwide, including Lexus Manila, Inc., for its sales distribution and service centers.
TMP was incorporated on August 3, 1988 as a joint venture of GT Capital Holdings, Inc., Toyota Motor Corporation, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
TMP's head office and manufacturing plant are located inside the 82-hectare Toyota Special Economic Zone (TSEZ) in Santa Rosa City, Laguna. TSEZ is also home to a number of investors performing strategic roles in the manufacture and export of automotive products to ASEAN, Japan and other parts of the world. The Marketing Office of TMP is located at the 28th and 31st floors, GT Tower International, Makati City, while its newly inaugurated Batangas Vehicle Center is in Batangas City.
TMP currently produces the best-selling Innova and Vios. Its existing manufacturing plant has the capacity to produce over 54,00 units* per year on two-shift production operations.
TMP operates with ten (10) organizational units: New Mobility Business, Marketing, Manufacturing, General Administration, Comptrollership, Treasury, Purchasing, Corporate Affairs, Vehicle Logistics and Affiliate Operations Support & Audit.
The company’s regular and outsourced manpower is composed of 3,786* Team Members.
*as of end- 2021
To be the No. 1 automotive company where GREAT PEOPLE work as a TEAM to provide the BEST products and service to our CUSTOMERS
Driven by the will to serve, we, hereby, commit ourselves:
- To dominate our markets through dynamic selling and timely delivery of attractive products, with excellent customer service and continuous product improvement
- To produce vehicles and components of outstanding quality, using advanced technology, continuously improving methods and environment-friendly processes while maintaining safe working conditions
- To sustain Company profitability, stability, productivity, and growth by efficiently engaging in effective financial and resource management for the collective gain of the Toyota Family and the society we serve
- To sustain Team Members’ morale and productivity by developing their full potential and total well-being, and by establishing mutual trust, mutual responsibility and harmony through open communication
Always Enriching Lives
It has always been Toyota’s resolve, that wherever it is in the world, its business operations should always have a positive impact to the economy and the society. TMP takes it as a responsibility to provide people with better mobility in the generations to come, as well as provide opportunities for growth and progress in communities.
TMP always keep in mind that as its operations grow, the responsibility to give back becomes more evident and imperative. Together with its various stakeholders, TMP endeavors to achieve a better world and a better future for the Filipino people.
TMP has focused its various corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives under four categories or pillars: Health, Education, Environment and Community Service. Aside from several flagship projects, TMP implements its CSR advocacies through its social and humanitarian arm, Toyota Motor Philippines Foundation (TMPF).
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: SEC. 153869
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Shuttle Service, Transportation Allowance, HMO, Health & Life Insurance & more!, Business with Allocated Uniforms, Mondays-Fridays with scheduled Saturdays