Cavite Jobs Design And Construction Development Integrator Position at Lotus Central Mall, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION DEVELOPMENT INTEGRATOR in our company, Lotus Central Mall, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Cavite and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Lotus Central Mall, Inc.|
|Position||Design And Construction Development Integrator|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Architect/Interior Design, Building/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- System improvement, training, and innovation
- Oversee Design and Construction Development Department
- Coordination to other departments and team
- Expenses Management of DCD projects
- DCD projects quality (Landscape, IP, site projects, special projects, and thematic decoration)
- Complete Plantilla
- Employee Training
- Team member’s performance monitoring
- Stories/ accomplishment submission and monitoring
- Performance evaluation
- Code of conduct adherence
- Work schedule approval
- Materials/ Supplies Requisitions checking
- Minor issues/ concerns resolution
- System implementation
- Tenant construction guidelines
- L-RDS feedback response
- Other duties accomplishments
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/ Interior Designer with or without PRC license.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as Project Management Head/ Manager or equivalent.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures (major & minor), materials, and project management principles
- Previous experience in a leadership role with strong and proven leadership skills
- Able to plan ahead; able to multitask with a strong understanding of core head/manager duties.
- Capacity to handle pressure and excellent time management ability
- Extensive previous work experience managing budgets for construction projects (major & minor)
- Must be knowledgeable with the National Building Code, Fire Code of the Phil., Plumbing Code, Electrical Code, Accessibility Code of the Phil. And their application.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Good knowledge in Autocad, Sketch up, and other software programs.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LOTUS CENTRAL MALL, which is located in the heart of Imus, constructed on September 1997, has an area of 20,00 sq. meters spread out in five (5) levels with an average traffic count of 17,00 to 20,00 daily. It is strategically located beside the Imus Public Market and adjacent to several banks, schools, commercial and residential areas, making it more accessible to the public.
It is known in Cavite to be the leading I.T Mall and the one stop shop for necessities and wants. From groceries to food to gadgets, we have it all under our roof. With the renovation in progress, it will be a whole new and distinctive mall.
Our aim is not so much as to become one of the tigers in the industry but to be able to carve a niche and be known as the pioneering Entrepreneurial Mall with a Pro-Filipino principle. The kind of mall that gives business beginners a chance to reach their market in an atmosphere that exudes of an elegant modern-Filipino ambiance. The management aims to provide the public the chance to shop for bargains and satisfy their appetite with an array of choices all within their budget. All these are done in a surrounding that showcases the rich Filipino culture.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Saturdays