Taguig City Jobs Design And Engineering Position at Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Design and Engineering with working hours for our company office, Empire East Land Holdings, Inc., for residents of Taguig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Mechanical and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Empire East Land Holdings, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Design and Engineering.
|Company||Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.|
|Position||Design And Engineering|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Reviews mechanical plans, ventilation & air-conditioning system of each project.
- Checks the completeness of plans & code requirements.
- Checks conflicts with other trades.
- A graduate of BS Mechanical Engineering with PRC License
- With at least five years of working experience in construction.
- Responsible for the macro management of the design development of various projects.
- Involved in the design development process per project starting from concept design development phase up to the construction phase of the projects with support roles to the post-construction phase as deemed needed.
- BS Architecture Graduate with PRC License.
- With at least five years of work experience.
Coordinate with Construction Management Team in the site
Assist in all on-site administrative and clerical work
Assist in any tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor
Graduate of any 4-year course
Preferably with exposure on Property Management Operations
Good communication skills
Keen to details
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Company’s Corporate or Business Profile Empire East Land Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") was incorporated under Philippine law on 15 July 1994. Prior to its incorporation, the Company was a division of Megaworld Corporation (formerly, Megaworld Properties & Holdings, Inc.) and was then known as its Community Housing Division. In 1994, Megaworld Corporation decided to spin off its Community Housing Division into what is now the Company for the purpose of separating its high-end residential and office business from its lower and middle-income housing business.
The Company is presently engaged in the development and marketing of mid-cost housing projects in the form of condominium communities, subdivision lots and house and lot packages, and commercial units to a limited extent. The Company also leases out commercial and industrial properties. Its core products are mid-to high-rise condominium towers within metro manila up to single-detached homes and house-and-lot packages in progressive suburban areas. As of December 2013, Megaworld holds 81.72% of the Company.
Our Vision- To be a brand of home that understands the humanity of its dwellers and crafts a cityscape of lifestyle empowerment.
Our Mission- To build homes with a blueprint that reflects the reality of the all-time wants and needs of aspiring homebuyers, integrated into dynamic communities engineered thru innovative and pioneering lifestyle concepts.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Housing Plan, Paid Leaves, Life Insurance, Health Insurance