Bulacan Jobs Dev Trainer (wfh) Position at ShipERP
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Dev Trainer (WFH) with full time working hours for our company office, ShipERP, for residents of Bulacan and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Education/Training & Training & Dev. and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ShipERP, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Dev Trainer (WFH).
|Position||Dev Trainer (wfh)|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
ShipERP is a recognized leader in helping organizations seamlessly integrate multi-carrier shipping functionality from directly within the SAP ERP system hence eliminating the need for third-party shipping solutions. With a focus on Certified SAP Solutions, ShipERP can provide business efficiencies that come with a strong return on investment.
Position: SAP ABAP Trainer
Industry: Software Development
Location: Mandaluyong City (Generally WFH)
Schedule: Night Shift
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Summary: This is a unique opportunity for those who has a passion for teaching and looking to continue learning on the job. Currently we are building a new team to immediately handle the corporate training for new and tenured employees. In the future, the plan is to roll out training to people outside of the company.
- At least bachelor’s degree
- With 2-3 years ABAP Training experience
- Has experience in Bootcamp Training process.
- Very experienced in debugging programs, RICEF, Data Dictionary and Performance Tuning.
- Has experience in IDOCS, SAP Transports and ABAP Object Oriented Programming
- Strong interpersonal skills (experience in multicultural companies is a real plus)
- Great written and communication skills
- Demonstrate patience to properly guide trainee with different SAP backgrounds and zero to non-ABAP knowledge.
- Demonstrate good judgement to evaluate and manage trainee.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Learn ShipERP extensive list of modules on the job
- Opportunity of short-term rotation to other departments
- Teach others and seeing them succeed – bragging rights
- Duties (Be a teacher and mentor)
- Conducts new hire class training on a regular basis, including the preparation of all training materials and facilities associated with each class
- Implements recurring training classes, meetings, and seminars as needed.
- Be the main point of contact for questions and help troubleshoot issues encountered.
- Ensure training is completed within set dates and report special circumstances.
- Proactively monitor progress and ensure tasks are completed on time and document all progress and milestones in training.
- Hold group review sessions and individual demo sessions as per the training curriculum.
- Provide the individualized attention and support for each trainee to help them succeed.
- Provide evaluation based on performances of the trainee.
- Researches, creates, implements, and maintains training content required for the development of product knowledge, process awareness, and system expertise for both new and tenured associates while adhering to the format established by the training team. Content includes but not limited to training material, quiz, test cases, hands on exercise.
- Install and configure new system as needed based on training needs.
- Update content as needed per ShipERP product release.
- Ability to travel (10-25% potentially, as business requires) and availability to adjust the schedule based on business needs.
- Handle Technical Support tickets from Support Team on occasional basis and provide analysis and code resolution.
Recruitment Process (Remote):
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.