Devops Engineer | Digital Consumer Tech Division Vacancies at ABS-CBN Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
ABS-CBN Corporation has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas as devops engineer | digital consumer tech division with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Devops Engineer | Digital Consumer Tech Division|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the automation and optimization of the cloud infrastructure setup in alignment with the ABS-CBN Site Reliability Engineering practice. He will also be part of the team that promotes and implements the DevOps practice.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting up CI/CD pipelines. Designing and writing scripts needed to automate and optimize the entire build and release workflow from development to production.
- Participate in the strategy and coordination with relevant support groups for ensuring integrity, optimal and secured infrastructure setup following a continuous integration and continuous release process.
- Works together with the DevOps Manager on designing a self-healing and resilient configuration of infrastructure while in coordination with relevant support groups.
- Work closely with software development and IT teams to provide an efficient and secure software development release pipeline.
- Develop documentation including standards, procedures and definitions for additional DevOps squads and other relevant support groups to adopt and comply
- Works with the DevOps Manager in creating scaling strategies.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or any related field
- 3 years work experience performing a similar role, 1 year of which in a DevOps environment
- More than 1 year of experience in systems administration and Software Configuration Management (SCM).
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL process is a plus.
- Must have hands on experience in the following:
- managing the Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- developing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Azure ARM Templates or AWS CloudFormation.
- building infrastructure using serverless container, storage, etc.
- using different scripting such as YAML, Bash, PowerShell, CLI, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to drive collaboration to reach the desired results.
- Ability to think and plan long term and execute short term milestones to achieve set goals
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams, end-users and vendor partners to ensure the success of each program/initiative
- Proven ability to identify and remove obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABS-CBN is considered one of the country’s leading media and entertainment companies, with service offerings across the different platforms of media, servicing a wide array of customer segments.
As an organization, ABS-CBN affirms its mission of being in the service of the Filipino and all of its stakeholders worldwide. The company is driven to pioneer, innovate and adapt as it continues to provide information, news and entertainment that connects Filipinos with one another and with their community - wherever they may be. ABS-CBN is firmly committed to pursuing excellence.
Prior to the shutdown of its broadcast operations in 2020, ABS-CBN was the largest television network in the Philippines. As a radio broadcast company, it operated 22 radio stations including anchor radio stations in Mega Manila, DZMM and DWRR, in the AM and FM bands, respectively.
The company delivers television programming outside of the Philippines to over 3 million viewers in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and other countries in Asia, through the internet and the Company’s global distribution platform, TFC, using DTH satellite service, cable television channels, IPTV, mobile applications and video streaming services. Its offerings are further complemented by subsidiaries focused on other multimedia services such as film production, music recording, telecommunications, and magazine and book publishing.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: absbrnct1
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, -