Taguig City Jobs Digital Brand Manager Position at AIRR LABS, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Digital Brand Manager in our company, AIRR LABS, INC.. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||AIRR LABS, INC.|
|Position||Digital Brand Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
With deep understanding and appreciation of industry trends, our Brand Manager will engage directly with brand principals and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend strategies and/or services that will achieve the agreed objectives.
To succeed in this position, candidates should be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between brand and services. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the brand experience of customers.
- Build, manage and develop long-term relationships with key stakeholders (brands, marketplace platform) in order to achieve the business objectives by increasing the brand’s online presence.
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with ecommerce partners.
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each ecommerce partner.
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional internal teams (marketing, operations, customer service).
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans.
- Prepare and present product proposals to future and current ecommerce partners.
- Analyze and interpret brand’s performance and consumer behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities.
- Regular communication with clients to understand their needs and explain value proposition.
- Keep accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Ensure seamless operations of their brand portfolio, including forecasting accuracy and customer order fulfillment.
- Act as the key point of contact for brands and other marketplace platforms, managing and addressing daily operations, working closely with internal cross-functional teams.
- Identify industry trends and competitive market insights.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the customer and brand experience.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field
- Experience in brand and/or account management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig once onsite (temporarily work from home)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AIRR LABS provides a full suite of digital commerce solutions that enable brands to bring their unique stories to life across the online customer journey. Our founders believe they can bring differentiated solutions for the rising growth of brands in Southeast Asia and more.
We have a unique identity that is our family culture. We have grown from 4 to 100 members today and we have kept this alive and stronger! This has clearly become our social fabric and our differentiation as we focus on growing with each other and supporting one another in this growth journey. We will build our people strategies around this culture centerpiece as we move from 100 to 1,00 members in the coming few years.
We also endear all our employees - AIRR Kids. Simply put, we hope that everyone at AIRR can be as curious, fearless, optimistic and fast learners as we were when we were kids!
We want to build a happy company and we think we have the right formula for that! Want to be an AIRR Kid?APPLY NOW!
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201908210
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Communication Allowance