Digital Marketing And Paid Media Campaign Specialist – Dayshift, Hybrid (alabang) Hmo Upon Hire Vacancies at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Digital Marketing and Paid Media Campaign Specialist - Dayshift, Hybrid (Alabang) HMO upon hire. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg, Cavite & Laguna (Others) and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Emapta, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Digital Marketing And Paid Media Campaign Specialist - Dayshift, Hybrid (alabang) Hmo Upon Hire|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE? In this role, you will drive paid marketing efforts on channels like SEM, Display, and paid Social. You will grow our current campaigns and explore new opportunities to bring in users. You should have a track record of acquiring new users in a cost-effective way while maintaining a great ROI. We are looking for a marketer who can think strategically but also execute in the platform in a high-growth environment. The ideal candidate enjoys both the creative and analytical aspects of delivering world-class campaigns. You must have a growth mindset, and a constant desire to scale your campaigns and budgets while meeting or beating ROI targets
• Build and manage paid user acquisition campaigns on AdWords, Display, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and
• Deliver and grow best-in-class acquisition campaigns, user engagement, tracking, and reporting capabilities
• Understand the target market and map their needs into marketing campaigns
• A/B test & optimize new images, copy, audiences, and landing pages
• Manage channel budgets and tactics to meet ROI & growth targets
• Create insightful and timely reporting. Report on successes and challenges of marketing campaigns, analyzing
them and optimizing them based on data
• Paid Search Advertising
- Google Ads Management
- YouTube Ads Management
•Paid Social Advertising
- Facebook Ads Management
- Instagram Ads Management
- TikTok Ads Management
Required qualifications and experience:
• At least 2 years of experience in building, managing, and optimizing marketing campaigns
• Google and Facebook Ads certification
• BA/BS degree
• Proven track record of performance marketing success, through scaling paid media campaigns
• Experience managing paid advertising budgets, tools and resources (including external agencies)
• Understanding of marketing ROI and how to calculate profitability based on CPI, CPC, CPM investment.
• Creative problem-solver and analytical thinker and metrics-driven; ability to drive insights and trends from data
• Deep knowledge of tracking links, pixels, and marketing attribution
• Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, motivation, and a track record of “get it done”
• Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What is in store for you?
• Above-average industry-standard compensation package
• Day Shift Work Schedule; Mon – Fri (7 AM – 4 PM)
• Access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies; hybrid home arrangement
• 20 leave credits consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
• Day 1 HMO plus 1 free dependent
• Exposure to world-class and high-level foreign clients and partners
• Employee engagement activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Philippines
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Digital Marketing And Paid Media Campaign Specialist - Dayshift, Hybrid (alabang) Hmo Upon Hire position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cavite 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Laguna 2023
- job vacancies for Not Specified
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Cavite 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Laguna 2023