National Capital Region Jobs Digital Marketing (saas) Specialist | Day Shift | Permanent Wfh Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Digital Marketing (SAAS) Specialist | Day Shift | Permanent WFH. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Emapta, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Digital Marketing (saas) Specialist | Day Shift | Permanent Wfh|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About our Client- Partner:
Accent Software is one Australia’s fastest growing CRM software companies. Since its inception in June 2003 the company has boasted an annual growth rate of more than 100% largely driven by a 90% new business success rate within the SMB market. Our software is specifically for the Window Furnishing Industry.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Creating visual concepts for promotional activities
- Managing the digital marketing calendar, campaigns, and strategy
- Maintaining the online presence and reputation of the company
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of social media content
- Tracking digital marketing performance
- Creating and updating digital marketing reports
- Overseeing the digital marketing budget
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with digital marketing automation software
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web publishing
- Proficiency with SEO tools
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Philippines