Bulacan Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist Ppc Ads Position at Six Spoke Media
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bulacan and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Digital Marketing Specialist PPC Ads in our business office, Six Spoke Media.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Six Spoke Media|
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist Ppc Ads|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Six Spoke Media
Park Centrale Building
Cebu IT Park
Cebu City, Cebu
Six Spoke Media was founded in 2009 by Edward Kim, who had a vision to build a new breed of agency that connects and engages a new generation of empowered consumers via the social ** ten years later, Six Spoke consists of individuals who remain steadfast and strategic; maintaining the mission to deliver unparalleled service and incredible performance to its clients by helping them connect their brands, products, and services to their customers and communities all over the world.
What You’ll Do:
1. Perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and others
2. Monitor and evaluate search performance and search results across the major search channels
3. Monitor and administer reports, web analytics dashboards, and key reporting tools, and optimize key areas of importance to match up with client goals
4. Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
5. Craft lead generation and landing pages form for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
6. Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives
7. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
8. Utilize data modeling and bid management tools to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
9. Understand client’s website in the management of Display network placement lists on Ad Networks such as Adwords, Bing and through other advertising platforms
1. BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field
2. At least 2 – 3 years experience as a PPC Manager/Strategist
3. Excellent written and verbal communication
4. Experience in data analysis and reporting
5. In depth knowledge with analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.
6. Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
7. Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
8. Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
9. AdWords certification is a plus
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.