Makati City Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist Position at Q2 HR Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Digital Marketing Specialist in our business office, Q2 HR Solutions Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱30,000 - ₱40,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Q2 HR Solutions Inc.|
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
· The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing and overall managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns in coordination with the Sales and Marketing Manager. He/She is responsible for all aspects of Swire’s digital marketing, including but not limited to, generating leads, conducting market research, asset and content planning and creation, and social media management. He / She will work together with the Sales and Marketing Manager and with other key members of the organization in identifying, developing and implementing effective digital strategies and programs across markets and segments to support brand equity, revenue and profitability.
· Responsible for developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy in coordination with the Sales and Marketing Manager
· Responsible for coming up with ideas and concepts and creation of marketing materials for promotional activities
· Responsible for managing the digital marketing calendar including the company’s social media streams and online / digital footprint.
· Responsible for maintaining the online presence/branding of the company
· Responsible for monitoring, studying, and analyzing digital marketing performance
· Responsible for creating regular marketing reports.
· Responsible for overseeing the digital marketing budget
· Responsible for ensuring that all digital marketing-related materials are pre-approved by Sales and Marketing Manager prior to distribution.
· Performs other tasks that may be assigned to him / her by his Superiors.
· Education: Degree holder in Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing or other business-related course.
· At least one year professional experience in Communications, Digital Marketing or similar role.
· Advanced knowledge on digital marketing concepts
· Analytical, ability to interpret data and provide recommendations to business
· Experienced in handling online platforms for a corporate entity
Special Qualities and Skill Requirement
· Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytic
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other similar software
· Knowledge of web publishing
· Proficiency with SEO tools
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical audience.
· Excellent Pattern Recognition, and can link data points and rationalize or explain such data.
· Strong interpersonal skills: effective in dealing with people belonging to
· different levels in the organization and has the ability to work in a team environment.
· Can plan and organize well, multi-task, meet deadlines, and deliver on promises.
· Can see problems as opportunities and to manage well under pressure.
· Organized and systematic.
· Pleasing personality; good public relations and social skills.
· Flexible and adaptable.
· Quick to absorb and retain information.
· Strong analytical skills and is resourceful.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong time management skills
· Highly developed attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Q2 is composed of highly experienced consultants with a vast network of professionals, executives & industry leaders. We believe that recruitment relies on building strong relationships – effectively treating clients and candidates as partners.
Solutions founded on Quality
With Quality as the main driver for our service, we are relentless in providing the best and most appropriate solutions for our clients. Our approach has been recognised globally by Investors in People (IIP) since 2006, and just recently Investors in People acclaimed us as the first and only company in the Philippines to achieve back-to-back We Invest in People Platinum– their highest standard of accreditation.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days