Makati City Jobs Digital Media Account Executive (work From Home | Can Start Asap] Position at Zimi Tech, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Digital Media Account Executive (Work from Home | Can start ASAP] in our company, Zimi Tech, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Zimi Tech, Inc.|
|Position||Digital Media Account Executive (work From Home | Can Start Asap]|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you a driven and enthusiastic professional, who is expert in expanding branded content activities?
What your day will look like…
The Digital Media Account Executive will manage the execution, optimization, and expansion of content activities across multiple channels.
You will pilot the creation, outreaching, engaging, tracking, and analysis of the social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Discord, and Telegram community etc., of the company’s brand aligned with the business goals.
THE PERKS! WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work From Home
- HMO from Day 1 of Employment
- Skill Enhancement Trainings/Webinars
- Leave Credits
- Annual Salary Review (performance-based)
WE LOVE ALLOWANCES AND INCENTIVES! HERE’S WHAT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL GET:
- Birthday Treat Incentive
- Meal Allowance
- Newborn Incentive
- Bereavement Assistance
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Initiate efforts and contents to build online communities as well as implement strategies to acquire and engage audience through well-executed online outreach programs and engagement campaigns
- Responsible for planning, selection, copywriting, editing, and posting of digital content/communication material across media channels most especially in Telegram
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement across social media channels most especially in Telegram
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals like promotions and competitions
- Research, propose new ideas and concept relevant to Brand’s target customers
- Collect users’ feedback and improvements proposals
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and recommend new tactics to improve social media performance
- Perform related duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in community management (i.e. Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and content management
- An eye for creativity with good writing, editing and proofreading skills
- An eye for design for editing and reviewing graphic contents
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics and best practices. Familiar with social media operation mainly in Telegram
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and manage conflict
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver timely and quality work
- Positive, energetic, and able to thrive in fast-paced environment
Your non-negotiable remote working requirements are:
- Candidate must have a stable, lined internet connection
- Candidate must have a decent work space at home
- Personal laptop or computer is necessary
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
ZIMI Tech Inc. is a successful end-to-end offshore solutions provider that takes businesses to new heights.
We focus on helping our clients worldwide find new ways to enhance their business experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support.
We uphold integrity, dignity, respect, and fairness as we believe these values are essential in creating a harmonious and professional environment for passionate and driven people to grow their careers.
*Due to high volume of profiles received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next steps of the application process. Thank you for showing interest in applying in ZIMI Tech Inc.!
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a PAGCOR licensed company that offers customer lifestyle management and a variety of value-added interactive gaming support services to our clients. We are focused on helping our clients worldwide in finding new ways to enhance their gaming experience while valuing the customer-agent relationship and delivering consistent customer support. Every day, our employees help clients balance their gaming demands while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201323729
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting