Digital Producer Vacancies at Tagline Communications, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Tagline Communications, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Digital Producer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Tagline Communications, Inc.|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for driving production of campaigns while ensuring timely, quality and cost-efficient delivery that realizes client vision, and establishes agency position and differentiation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure profitably via strategic cost estimates, and efficient expense planning per project
- Ideates additional execution points to develop project expansion revenue streams
- Negotiates third-party supplier rates
- Ensures timely processing of billing and collection
- Maintenance of subscriptions and accreditations
- Proactively maps project feasibility and viability
- Drives cross-functional teams in delivering timely, and quality output while following standard lead times (SLTs), and negotiating the best possible timings for priority projects
- Identifies issues and provides strategic and timely resolution
- Assists in the logistical delivery of the Accounts Team
- Plots project timings and ensures its strict adherence by monitoring milestones and anticipating delays
- Works closely with account managers (AMs) and is constantly involved in all communication between AM and client pertaining to incoming briefings, pitch presentations, and project executions
- Prepares job orders (JOs) for project delivery and ensures value-adding execution coming from AM’s campaign brief
- Ensures inter-agency approval process is followed
- Liaises with cross functional business units and third party
- Coordinates and manages pool of third party service providers, including processing of requirements for payment and project completion (ie NOA, BR, NDA, bank details, etc)
- Regularly updates the asset library for all accounts
MOTIVATION & LEARNING
- Ensures industry best practices, trends, and innovations are reflected in agency’s project delivery
- Go-getter and self-learned. Abreast of trends, pop culture, technology, digital media, and marketing in general
- Attends trainings, seminars, and courses for training and development
Education : Bachelor of Arts/ Fine Arts/ Commerce
Major in Communications/ Communication Arts/ Advertising/ Marketing/
Multimedia Arts and other related courses
Experience : Zero (0) to three (3) years of solid experience
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TAGLINE COMMUNICATIONS, INC. is a marketing services company engaged in the planning, organization and evaluation of short-term sales and below-the-line activities of consumer goods and services. Duly registered with the DTI in 2001, and officially organized and registered as a corporation under the Securities and Exchange Commission in December 2004, TAGLINE is managed by seasoned marketing and operations practitioners and entrepreneurs. Our service coverage includes the National Capital Region and outlying provinces, as well as key cities nationwide.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)