Makati City Jobs Donor Recruitment Officer Position at Makati Medical Center
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Makati Medical Center has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as donor recruitment officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Makati Medical Center|
|Position||Donor Recruitment Officer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Donor Recruitment Office is responsible for sourcing blood units for blood transfusion, and for leading and coordinating all blood donation drives and events.
- Must be Registered Nurse and Member of Philippine Nurses Association
- Atleast three (3) years of experience in blood transfusion, inclusive of experience in events and project management; with working knowledge of the Department of Health (DOH), Philippine Blood Center-National University Blood Service Program (NVBSP) and other regulatory agency requirements and regulations.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Makati Medical Center – In-Patient Services, Room 131, New Wing, #2 Amorsolo Street, Makati City, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Valuing lives, ensuring safetyand providing premium and personalized medical services is the promise and commitment that makes Makati Medical Center (MMC) the leading Philippine hospital for over 40 years.
To this day, Makati Medical Center continues to live to its staunch commitment of quality, safetyand compassionate service through its experienced and caring health professionals, competent technical and management staff, sophisticated facilities and state-of-the-art medical equipment.
Having been recently accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), 5th edition of the JCI Standards for Hospitals, MMC lives up to its commitment of continuous quality, safety and service improvement. Known not only in the country, but also in other parts of the world, Makati Medical Center remains true to its promise of excellent total patient care.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, to be discussed, Corporate Business Attire