Paranaque City Jobs Driver Position at ASPAC International, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, ASPAC International, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Driver for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Paranaque City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||ASPAC International, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Ensures that the delivery van is in good working condition.
- Ensures that the delivery van is secured with pad lock.
- Prepare and filled – up Driver Monitoring Sheet (DMS).
- Checks completeness of delivery documents.
- Ensures on time Pick up / transfer / delivery.
- Ensures proper turn – over and completeness of pick up / transfer / delivered cargoes.
- Reports any irregularities / accidents Updates status of pick up / transfer / delivery (ATA, ATD).
- Reports any damage or mechanical malfunctions encountered in the use of vehicles.
- Maintains exterior and interior cleanliness of vehicle.
- At least College level of technical / vocational course.
- Preferably with at least two (2) years experience in driving trucks.
- With Driver’s License (Restriction 2,3)
- Familiar with routes and locations in NCR, CALABARZON, North Area.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||F2X4+RVJ Aspac International, Inc., Kaingin Road, Mulitinational Drive, Paranaque City, Parañaque, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ASPAC is a privately owned Filipino company and an IATA agent that originated as a branch office in Manila of Thomas Nationwide Transport of Australia.
Mr.Meynard Halili (Founder & Chairman of ASPAC) was able to operate the business successfully even in its first year of operation as an airfreight company. Under his leadership the company grew organically and in 1980, the sea freight division was added; 1983 Customs’ Brokerage and Clearance division was established; and in 1990 the domestic forwarding department was organized.
The company also grew geographically as a branch office in Cebu and Satellite offices in various Philippine Economic Zones (PEZA) were established.
The company survived and evolved despite global and national economic disruptions that affected the industry because of its steadfast commitment to the well-being of its customers and employees.
Over the years, ASPAC has grown to be one of the dominant forwarders in the country. It has garnered recognition awards from various foreign and domestic carriers alike operating in the Philippines.
The year 2001 was a successful year for ASPAC as its quality systems attained an ISO 9001:200 certification and ASPAC Worldwide Logistics, Inc. was established as the first PEZA licensed 3PL in the country. Furthermore, in 2002 Alpha Systems Technologies, the software development arm of the group was created.
October 17, 2003, the brand ASPAC GROUP was launched. The distinct companies: ASPAC International, Inc., ASPAC Worldwide Logistics Inc. and AWLI Philippines Corp. and Alpha Systems Technologies were marketed under the brand ASPAC GROUP in response to the growing number of clients who prefer to deal with a single partner for all their supply chain needs.
The ASPAC GROUP also continually strengthens its network of partners worldwide to be able to deliver services at the most competitive prices and highest quality to its clients. The ASPAC Group, has thus organized itself for competitiveness in the 21st century by developing the capability to provide ‘one-stop’ logistics solutions to its customers worldwide.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays and Saturdays (Half day)