Cavite Jobs Electrical Engineer Position at UNI-TEC Global Enterprises Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. For those of you who live in Cavite and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, UNI-TEC Global Enterprises Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||UNI-TEC Global Enterprises Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
• Registered Elecrical Engineer with Master Electrician Certiicate.
• At least 2- 3 years on-the-job experience in a similar role or in any other construction capacity.
• Responsible for understanding the electrical needs of a project.
• Ensure that all the electrical equipment and components are maintained within the budget of the project.
• Must identify the needs of the customers.
• Responsible for designing electrical systems and products.
• Must read the specifications of a design as well as technical drawings.
• Coordinates with engineers and customers regarding engineering projects and products.
• Responsible for implementing, maintaining and improving electrical instruments, equipment, products and components that can be used for industrial as well as commercial purposes.
• Responsible for installing electrical connections required in a project.
• Must document product information, write reports and give presentations
• Must propose modifications and retest products.
• Must monitor an electrical product in order to improve on the future design.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
• Ensure that the QMS confirms to ISO9001: 2015
• Ensure processes are delivering intended outcomes
• Report to Top Management on the performance of the QMS; on opportunities for improvement; on change requirements; on innovations
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Uni-tec Global Enterprises Inc. is a bold and innovative company forged by a few selected Semiconductor-Electronics seasoned professionals from different specialized disciplines sharing a UNIFIED Vision to provide high level of Engineering services, Engineered specialty Products, Design and Build Turn-key Construction and other Facilities Operation Requirement, Maintenance and Support demanded by the ever evolving manufacturing and facilities industry.
The Company will constantly aim to provide the best product and services - On Time and On Budget.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 0001082339
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Uniform, Mondays-Fridays, Alternate Saturdays (Office)/ Mondays-Saturdays (Operation)