Bulacan Jobs Electrical Supervisor Position at United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Electrical Supervisor for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bulacan and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc.|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Brief description of duties:
- Responsible for supervising, prioritizing work assignments, overseeing safety and procedural training and implementations of maintenance program for all electrical related works and activities.
- Graduate of BS Electrical Engineering, a Licensed Electrical Engineer
- Open for fresh graduates or newly board passers
- Experience in electrical maintenance in a manufacturing industry is a plus
- Can do job with less supervision
- United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc – KM 48, McArthur Highway, Iba Este, Calumpit, Bulacan
- Mondays to Fridays, 8AM to 5PM
Job Types: Full-time, Fresh graduate
Salary: From Php19,00.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Company Christmas gift
- Company events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- PRC – Registered Electrical Engineer (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 05/01/2023
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
United Pulp and Paper Co., Inc (UPPC) in SCG Packaging is the Philippines' leading manufacturer of high-quality and cost-efficient industrial grade paper used for corrugated packaging products. The company's philosophies and values are anchored to that of its mother company, Siam Cement Group (SCG).
UPPC's four main philosophies are:
- Adherence to Fairness
- Dedication to Excellence
- Belief in the Value of the Individual and
- Concern for Social Responsiblity.
UPPC: Eco-Friendly Products
UPPC in SCG Packaging uses 100% recycled paper to produce various grades of testliner board and corrugating medium used in carton packgaing products. UPPC is the first Philippine manufacturer of industrial paper to achieve ISO 900 Certification, which attests to its commitment to global manufacturing standards.
Product & Services
- Testliner Board: UPPC in SCG Packaging's testliner board grades feature consistency and meet accurate RCT standards. It is an Environmentally Preferable Product as certified by Green Choice Philippines. It follows international color/shade suitable for both domestic and export market requirements.
- Corrugating Medium: UPPC in SCG Packaging's Corrugating Medium features stacking strength and impact protection performance for the corrugated boxes.
With its unrelenting commitment to quality and excellence, UPPC in SCG Packaging values its creation from start to finish making sure that it produces only the fines high grade products in the domestic and export market today.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medicine Allowance, Life and Accident Insurance, Clothing Allowances