Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Electronic Engineer : Fdas, Access Control,(talisay, Cebu) Position at Gigaworkz Technologies Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Gigaworkz Technologies Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as ELECTRONIC ENGINEER : FDAS, ACCESS CONTROL,(TALISAY, CEBU) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Gigaworkz Technologies Inc.|
|Position||Electronic Engineer : Fdas, Access Control,(talisay, Cebu)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WHY JOIN US :
- Professional Career Growth
- Communication/Load Allowance per month.
- HMO Card or equivalent Medical Benefits upon regularization
- Regularization performance review & salary adjustment
- Annual Performance Review with Salary Adjustment
- 3K Hiring Referral program
- 3K Bereavement assistance upon regularization
- Meal subsidies (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for official project site travel as per company travel guidelines and policies
- SIL : Leave increase additional credit (prorated)
- Year-end Sick leave convertible to cash
- Educational loan assistance upon regularization
- Birthday leave entitlement
- Baby shower and birthday cake surprise gift
- Basic Government Benefits (SS, PhilHealth & Pag-ibig)
- Must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Graduate of Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering
- With Knowledge in Fire Alarm and Detection System – FDAS
- With working background of security and surveillance products such as Biometric, CCTV, PABX, Access Control, Structured Cabling, Fire Alarms and alike is an advantage.
- With at least 1 year of working experience in the related field especially in electronics trouble shooting
- Willing to work in the field and travel
- With driver’s license is an added advantage
- Electronic Engineer for FDAS, Access Control and other Auxiliary products
- Communicate with local and oversea supplier for support on the encountered product issue.
- Provide pre-sales engineering services demonstrating a solid understanding of security and surveillance solutions to existing potential customers.
- Assist Sales Team on the BOM /Survey and other Technical concerns during Project Proposals and Demo’s.
- Perform improvements on the Technical aspects.
- Enhance knowledge on other products aside from biometrics, CCTV such as PABX, Fire Alarm and Wireless Communication.
- Ability to communicate with Installation staff, providing guidance on installation procedures and troubleshooting on projects.
- Demonstrate effective communication with customers and construction site supervisors.
- Willingness to make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
- And other tasks as given by the management.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||Gigaworkz Technologies Inc, Sergio Osmeña Jr Blvd, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BRANCHES / OFFICES : MANILA , DAVAO, CEBU, CDO, ILOILO
Established in 2006, Gigaworkz Technologies Inc. is an IT enterprise operating in Philippines, the “Red IT logo” of the company is an image of courageous establishment. Gigaworkz Technologies is mainly specializing in sales, service, research & development of surveillance security, communication systems, biometrics, access controls and various electronics products.
Since the establishment, Gigaworkz Technologies Inc. has been trustworthy to our customers and taking quality as top priority. Gigaworkz has advanced management and quality control approaches, carried products with good quality and CE & QC/QA certifications. Our CCTV Camera, DVR’s, PABX, Biometrics,
Fingerprint Time Attendance , Access Control Systems, Magnetic Locks, Power Supplies, Cables, and Electronics peripherals products have been listed as “Products of Quality” by our key customers.
“Connecting to the world by providing excellent products and services with best quality and latest technologies”
QUALITY – INTEGRITY – EXCELLENCE – CUSTOMER DELIGHT
For more information please visit http://ww. gigaworkz.com
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Government Benefits, Travel Allowances, Trainings and Seminars, Meal Allowance, Prescribed Company Uniform