Bulacan Jobs Emd Calibration & Maintenance Planner Position at Rombe Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Rombe Philippines, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of emd calibration & maintenance planner with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Healthcare & Pharmacy and domiciled in Bulacan and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Rombe Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Emd Calibration & Maintenance Planner|
|Region||Bulacan, Central Luzon|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Pharmacy|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of Electronics/Electrical/Industrial Engineering
- With atleast a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Calibration and Maintenance Planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Have good communication skills.
- Preferably living around BULACAN or nearby areas.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1991, the company is committed to providing excellent meat and processed meat products, as well as slaughtering, fabrication and tolling services to its valued clients. With over two decades of collective expertise and experience in agribusiness, the company is able to establish a reliable and complete chain of services that can match any client’s needs. Our facilities feature semi to fully mechanized systems from slaughtering and deboning to meat fabrication and processing. We ensure the efficient delivery and quality of its food products.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Incentives, HMO, Bonus, Uniform, Mondays - Saturdays