Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Energy Management Specialist | Project-based | Cebu Position at Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Energy Management Specialist | Project-based | Cebu and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc.|
|Position||Energy Management Specialist | Project-based | Cebu|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This position holder is responsible for the technical and commercial aspect of the Energy Management System including Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems. This includes designing and reviewing Contractor design drawings, developing, supervising the installation of equipment which is used to monitor and control energy storage systems, machinery and processes. He/she will ensure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently, safely and in accordance with the Contract Package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Energy Management System and of Project Management Plan are implemented in a satisfactory level of quality in construction Quality Control activities.
- Verify that the Contractor properly completes and documents all on-site observations and tests required to ensure compliance with the Construction Specification and Standards.
- Ensure that any changes in approved drawings and specifications follow the change control procedures described herein and that, when appropriate, with approval from the Project Manager
- Identify EMS related problems, initiate and to recommend actions to Project Manager and/or Project Director to correct observed deficiencies.
- Involved in internal reporting that the Top management is kept abreast of Construction matters and of the overall reports of the Project.
- Closely coordinate with staff on the approved method and adaptation on all aspects of work and recording of works.
- Recommend removal and replacement of defective equipment and materials incorporated in the permanent project components prior to commissioning.
- Check and Monitor any variation orders and extra works that are deemed necessary during the progress of the project activities.
- Prepare necessary documentation on change orders including details such as reasons for change, costs (deductive or additive) to justify the same and seek comments and approval of the Project Manager and/or the Project Director whichever is present
- Consolidate weekly and monthly project status reports and change orders deemed necessary for the completion of internal ‘monthly progress report’ for management, office and file copy.
- Review and monitor quality control program of the EPC contractor for Energy Management System related works suitable for the project and other matters concerning the project.
- Organize overall progress reports of the project
- Works actively with the contractor and project management teams to understand project objectives and priorities and to meet project objectives with regard to safety, cost control and schedule.
- Coordinate with the EPC contractor representative and Site in-charge for inspection and meeting about EMS related problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Coordinates with the Documents Controller regarding the release of construction drawings, SOR & NCR documents, PTW related documents
- Ensure all Permit to Works requirements are in place and issued on time to Contractors.
- Undertake a review of all EMS, DCS and SCADA matched against communicated needs to ensure Plants and Facilities are safely and efficiently operated using reliable Control Systems.
- Provide expertise on Energy Management System and Processes to ensure that the facilities are operating on the latest technology and at optimized operability, reliability and safety.
- Provide expert contribution in the completion of the Project Risk Management Plan
- Assist Electrical Supervisor in regular meetings with the construction team, dealing with Contractor(s) work progress, schedule reviews, construction coordination, construction needs as well as other construction objectives.
- Conducts business in a professional and ethical manner and integrates well into the project team.
- Responsible for keeping in touch with the Electrical Supervisor – makes him/ her aware of the status of the work finished.
- Responsible for developing a good dialog and communication with the Electrical Supervisor and team member for the success of the project.
- Conducts and participates in project reviews and audits
- Stimulates the identification of problem areas, root causes and develops a concise statement of problems and leads in developing creative solutions
- Assist the Electrical Supervisor by giving expert recommendation and technical solutions through the duration of construction, testing and commissioning of the project.
- Assists in the implementation/interpretation of environmental health and safety programs.
- Works closely with the Contractor and participates in critical inspections during project construction to ensure compliance with plans, specification, contract provisions, building codes and regulations.
- Assist Electrical Supervisor in monitoring and follow-ups on requests for information, change order requests, submittals, shop drawings, time extensions and requests, and contractors’ progress schedules.
- Storing documents, forms, contracts, manuals, books and other documents to locked storage rooms/steel cabinets.
- Maintaining confidentiality and integrity of acquired information or generated data such as FS Report and Financial Assessment during Feasibility Study.
- Creating contracts with information security clauses in conformance to Information Management Systems Policies and Guidelines.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of feasibility studies, contracts, plant lay-outs and other matters which are private, sensitive or confidential in nature or the exposure of which to other employees, persons, entities or organizations constitutes conflict of interest with and/or poses liability or damage to the Company.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- BS Electronic and Communication Engineer
- Licensed Electronic and Communication Engineer
- 2 years of relevant industry experience in project execution of power or storage.
- 2 years of Project experience
- Risk Management
- Meeting facilitation
- Experience and knowledge on electrical and instrumentation systems,battery energy management systems, process control, system dynamics and control systems.
- Knowledge of control disciplines such as Advanced Process Control (APC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) including programming (CITECH, Wonderware, Visual C+, RSLogic, Siemens, Orion Allen Bradley and etc.) and diagnostics, fault identification, troubleshooting, location and resolution.
- Ladder diagrams design and development
- Proficient with Network Communication Protocols (BACnet, Modbus, Modbus TCP, OPC, LonWorks,TCP/IP, IRIG-B)
- Proficient with Microsoft application (Operating system (Win 7 or above) , (Win 2003 or above) Office applications (2003 or above), Wrike
- Experience on report application programming and development (MSSQL, MYSQL, Citect Historian, Report Server etc.)
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We trace our roots to the late 1800s as an abaca trading and general merchandise company. Later, under the strategic direction of Don Ramon Aboitiz, the company's patriarch, we entered the shipping business and eventually expanded into other industries. In 1920, Aboitiz y Compania was incorporated and in 1935 became known as Aboitiz and Company, Incorporated.
Four generations of visionary leadership have built a stable and trusted company that to this day follows a corporate culture uniquely Aboitiz. At the core of this culture is our drive and our attitude to never simply accept the status quo. We constantly challenge traditional industry standards to strengthen our competitive edge. We raise the bar for our industries, for our businesses, and even for ourselves, exploring innovative ways to delight all our stakeholders. Our culture, combined with our strong entrepreneurial spirit, hard work and teamwork, inspires us to lead, excel and serve.
Today our businesses span a spectrum of industry segments, from power, banking, food to construction & land development. This represents multiple career options for our people as their capabilities grow or as their personal circumstances change.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)