Cebu (Cebu City) Jobs Engineering Supervisor (super Metro Colon) Position at Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of ENGINEERING SUPERVISOR (SUPER METRO COLON). For candidates who reside in Cebu (Cebu City) and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Electrical with a minimum Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc.|
|Position||Engineering Supervisor (super Metro Colon)|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
- Responsible for the effective and efficient management of the store’s Engineering Department engaged in the installation, operation, repair and maintenance of all Engineering assigned equipments and facilities (electrical, electronics, and mechanical), to achieve and support smooth store operations at all times.
- Develops, reviews, and implements systems, standards, programs and procedures, including but not limited to the following, for an effective and efficient department operation. Conveys recommendations for the revision of general company procedures to the Corporate Engineering, Store Operations or to the Systems and Procedures Department.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||8WHP+23 Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc., Taft IT Zone Bldg Mantawe Avenue, Quizo, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
METRO - Celebrating 40 years of retail operations in 2022
In 1982, Victor and Sally started the METRO Gaisano Department Store and Supermarket from very humble beginnings with their children, Margaret, Jack, Edward and Frank. METRO was then a humble two-story building. Today, METRO is at the forefront as the premiere homegrown retailer from Cebu. Much more than the capital that started the business, the core values set forth by its patriarch serve as the foundation of the business, which has evolved from a start up to the present professional organization. A nationwide expansion consequently brought METRO to major key cities outside Cebu; with 46 METRO stores standing tall, serving the needs of an average of 150,00 shoppers a day.
This 2015, we have set our eyes on further spreading our wings as we soar more new sites in North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas and Metro Manila. Our vision to be the country’s retail value innovator has set the tone for us in terms of how we work and how we make decisions. METRO Retail Stores Group has thus transformed itself from traditional to modern retailing, purposefully adapting to various store formats making METRO more accessible, more tangible and more visible. METRO has also grown into a company of over 9,00 employees with 46 stores in 2015, and still counting.
Amid aggressive growth expansion and innovation, METRO Retail Stores Group continues to advocate the importance of keeping its Core Values in which the company operates around. We are collectively proud of our Brand Authenticity: a defined heritage and history, and a well-grounded value set we call the Four As – Affordability, Accessibility, Adaptability, Alliances.
People are our Assets. METRO Retail Stores Group has a good and dedicated team working to achieve one shared vision. A business enterprise is never a one-man show. As the business grows, the company sees the need to develop and retain talents who will help the company operate and lead the expansion road map.
We grow people. We grow business.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Metro Privilege Card (After 2 years of employment), Uniform/ Business Casual, Corporate - Mondays-Fridays / Store - Mondays-Saturdays/Sundays
- Specific Location: Imus