Cavite Jobs Environment And Utilities Engineer Position at Unilever Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction, we Unilever Philippines Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as environment and utilities engineer and dedicated to work in which domiciled in Cavite and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Unilever Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Environment And Utilities Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Sustainability & Utilities Engineer reports to the Site Engineering Manager and is responsible for utilities maintenance activities and operations, and management of plant sustainability projects / initiatives.
Measurement of utilities consumption and finding opportunities for savings, which translates to environmental impact.
- Management of wastewater treatment plant
- Implementation of circular water economy and zero carbon footprint roadmap
- Implementation of autonomous maintenance and planned maintenance activities for central utility plants (Boiler, Air Compressor, Ammonia refrigeration, Chilled plant, Water Treatment Plant, Effluent Treatment plant, Fire Hydrant distribution system, etc.) and plant utilities (Cooling towers, Vacuum system, chilled water, effluent transfer operation, etc.)
- Implementation of safety standards through implementation of process, equipment, and behavioural safety protocols for the utility plants in line with Unilever guidelines and local legislations for full compliance leading to safer working place.
- Educate the team through continuous engagement for better understanding and knowledge improvement leading to behavioural culture change.
- Responsible for skill gap analysis of Utilities Technicians, conducting training programs for upgrading knowledge / skills on utility management and plant safety aspects as per the department training execution plan.
- Implementation for new projects (refurbishment, modifications, new installations) in the Utilities department without any SHE and Quality incident within agreed budget and agreed time plan.
- Responsible for keeping records on testing of critical safety devices in the Utilities plants, periodic testing and calibration, corrective actions for identified gaps to ensure full compliance for safer working environment.
- Ensure to follow Unilever mandatory policies such as Safety, Health, Environment, Quality, Travel safety, Code of business principles.
- Ensure to manage contracted services (plant operations and maintenance work) of Utilities plants in line with Unilever contract management guidelines and local legislations.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are Unilever.
We are 148,00 people across the world, we are over 400 brand names in over 190 countries, we are a global company with a global purpose.
We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace
It’s why we come to work. It’s why we’re in business. It’s how we inspire exceptional performance.
Back in 1883, Sunlight Soap was launched in the UK by our founder – it was pioneering, it was innovative and it had a purpose: to popularise cleanliness and bring it within reach of ordinary people. That was sustainable living, even then. We now have over 400 brands and we are still driven by purpose.
We want to do more good for our planet and our society – not just less harm. We want to act on the social and environmental issues facing the world and we want to enhance people’s lives with our products.
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years – we plan to continue doing that. And we plan to do it sustainably.
Unilever in the Philippines
Since inception of one of our first brands, Sunlight soap, during a time where poverty and poor sanitation plagued early societies, Unilever’s founders revolutionized hygiene by employing locals to produce low-cost packaged soap. Ensuring accessibility while providing livelihood, this set a precedent for a purpose-driven business that has spanned generations.
The almost-century old company in the Philippines has since manufactured and distributed well-loved household brands such as Dove, Knorr, Surf, and many more, placing us in a position of both opportunity and responsibility to influence change for the society and the environment.
The company has forged a culture of Malasakit (genuine concern for others) and strongly champions Diversity and Inclusion. Unilever actively engages its employees to Win with Purpose and firmly believes that when products meet social needs and help people live sustainably, brands become more relevant to consumers.
Unilever Philippines upholds the legacy of a business built on sustainability and that has deemed them worthy to receive recognition from Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards as one of Asia’s Top Green Companies, ASIA CEO Awards as a Top CSR Company of the Year and the HR Asia Awards 2018 as among the Best Companies to Work for in Asia.
Unilever Philippines forms part of a global network committed to making Sustainability commonplace. This is Winning with Purpose—key to this is a shared belief that what is good for the people and the planet is good for business.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), -