Makati City Jobs Equipment Manager Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Company Confidential is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Equipment Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Engineering & Mechanical
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of light, heavy and other types of machinery.
Ensure that the equipment is well-maintained and ready to go at all times which may include routine maintenance checks as well as addressing any issues that may arise during use.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train new employees on the proper and safe use of light and heavy equipment.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the use of light and heavy equipment.
- Monitor compliance with policies and procedures related to the use of all equipment.
- Investigate accidents and incidents involving all equipment and take appropriate corrective action.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the field of light and heavy equipment, and make recommendations for the purchase of new ones.
- Plan and coordinate the disposal of surplus or damaged light and heavy equipment.
- Maintaining safety standards on the job site, including taking measures to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Ensuring that all equipment is in good working order and has been properly maintained.
- Scheduling repairs or modifications to equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer or its equivalent.
- With experience in heavy equipment management at a Managerial Level and in a Construction set-up.
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Has technical skills in understanding and operating machinery.
- Good in communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skill is a plus factor.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Strong understanding of financial analysis and budgeting.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Familiarity with local and international standards for heavy equipment.
- Can be on call 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- You will be part of a Quadruple A company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a SME fast growing company incorporated in Malaysia. The company provides IoT solutions to enterprise customers. We help businesses leverage the fourth industrial revolution (IR4.0) to transform their digital infrastructure through increased connectivity and automation.
We are looking to expand our business in the Philippines and we are seeking for an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager in IT/Telco Solution to join our team.