Makati City Jobs Erp Integration/developer Position at INFINITY SPORTS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
INFINITY SPORTS INTERNATIONAL, INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as erp integration/developer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||INFINITY SPORTS INTERNATIONAL, INC.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Managed the integration of applications and data for ERP functions to handle Accounting, Finance, Warehouse, Inventory, Sales and Procurement.
- Administers Infor LN and monthly update management.
- Provided systems analysis and pursues improvements on the ERP business functions across the organization.
- Assigning of ERP roles to users, creation of user ids, menu updates, configuring different types of access securities and more.
- Troubleshoots system and user errors and provides accurate solutions to them
- Infor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Infor LN · Infor Document Management
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- Opportunities for promotion
- Employee discount
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
Willing to work full onsite in Makati City
Willing to work from Monday- Saturday (9:00am-6:00pm)
Can start immediately
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Infinity Sports International, Inc., 1 Onyx, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Infinity Sports International, Inc. is a professionally managed importer, supplier and distributor of Sports Products, Toys, School & Office Supplies in the Philippines since year 2003. Our company has a vast network of major department stores, sports shops, supermarkets, schools and educational supplies stores around the country. Consolidated into a global trading business concern with a network that spans across Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, India, USA and Europe.
INFINITY was awarded as the exclusive distributor in the Philippines of different tested and proven quality brands. Our thrust is to bring the quality brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs. We value our customers who give their 100% trust & confidence, that is why we provide them the highest quality products and services, consistent with their requirements and with International standards.
We are looking for highly driven individuals to be part of our growing team.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: CS2003094936
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Accident insurance, incentives and all government mandated benefits, Uniform provided, Mondays - Fridays, 9:30 to 7:00PM, Saturday 9:30 to 4:00PM